Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,044 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It’s Better Than Bedroom Sex – Amara Maduka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It’s Better Than Bedroom Sex – Amara Maduka (862 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It’s Better Than Bedroom Sex – Amara Maduka by oluwatoba400: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nollywood actress, Amara Maduka, has given details on how she loves her sex experiences. Amara in a recent interview, noted that unlike many who care about the size of a man’s penis, she really doesn’t care as long as it gives her sexual pleasure and satisfaction in bed.

“Size doesn’t matter when it comes to sex; it’s how you use what you have that matters. What is the essence of a big ‘banana’ if it cannot be used well?” she asked.

On the weirdest place she has ever had sex, she said: “I once had sex in the pool, it was way better than bedroom sex. I prefer early morning sex, the one that happens when your husband wakes you up with erection and you initially pretend you are not interested, but you really want to get down to it.”

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/20/i-once-had-sx-in-a-swimming-pool-its-better-than-bedroom-sx-actress-amara-maduka/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It’s Better Than Bedroom Sex – Amara Maduka by AtkinsPlanet(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nigerians say something. ********* Check out my signature.
Re: I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It’s Better Than Bedroom Sex – Amara Maduka by oluwatoba400: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Made An EDM,Check it out! / God Bless Yahoo Boys For Sponsoring Artistes – M.I Abaga Says / Official Kubeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.