Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,400 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Looking For An Old Record - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Looking For An Old Record (313 Views)

An Old Igbo Praise Song / Looking For An Old Lagbaja's Song Titled 'gengen' / Lol!,Davido Transforms To An Old Man With Pot Belly For New Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Old Record by ayostacey: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
As a young man I was given a cassette tape by my dad, it was an Audio History of Chife Obafemi Awolowo, if I can remember the name was Itun Obafemi Awolowo I know there was a middle name but I forget it as well, I asked my parent to dig into all my belongings now packaged in about 3box in the far end of my family house storage but sad enough they could not find it. If anyone know the exsact record I am talking about or can point me in a direction to find it for sale I would be the most greatful human, I am working on a project and need this record to fact check and add content to my project.

I would have done this research myself by going to all old record stores and collection points I had in Nigeria but I am unable to do that because I am outside the country currently.

Thanks to everyone for taking time to read and assist with this.
Re: Looking For An Old Record by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Call on some radio stations am sure they will help you out.

(1) (Reply)

[new Release] Step Up ~ Oladecent / Kiss Daniel Releases New Single “yeba” / Daisy Boyd, 28, Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.