Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Need To Learn Yoruba - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Need To Learn Yoruba (562 Views)

What Is The Easiest Way To Learn Yoruba Or Igbo / Russian Girls Learn Yoruba And Igbo Language / What's The Easiest Way To Learn Yoruba? Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Learn Yoruba by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
I'm desperate to learn Yoruba language . I need a Yoruba language teacher on nairaland so,all Yoruba nairalanders,If you're willing to help,please comment yes or share to any Yoruba nairalander

Regards.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Learn Yoruba by madridguy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Go to Yoruba land
Re: I Need To Learn Yoruba by Essentials1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
me too
Re: I Need To Learn Yoruba by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Learning a new language is always fun.
Unfortunately am not a language person as I believe it brings more division than unity.
I hope you want to use it for positive purposes.

You can start with buying yoruba songs, try to learn the songs by heart, I will recommend Yinka Ayelet, King Sunny Adelaide and Ebenezer obey.

If you have learnt most of those songs, migrate to watching yoruba comedy videos subtitled in English, preferably those by Mr Latin.

Try interacting with Yoruba market women and Taxi drivers, don't be afraid to make mistakes and be laughed at.

Finally I hope you put your passion to good use.
Have a lovely week ahead.
Re: I Need To Learn Yoruba by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Learning a new language is always fun.
Unfortunately am not a language person as I believe it brings more division than unity.
I hope you want to use it for positive purposes.

You can start with buying yoruba songs, try to learn the songs by heart, I will recommend Yinka Ayelet, King Sunny Adelaide and Ebenezer obey.

If you have learnt most of those songs, migrate to watching yoruba comedy videos subtitled in English, preferably those by Mr Latin.

Try interacting with Yoruba market women and Taxi drivers, don't be afraid to make mistakes and be laughed at.

Finally I hope you put your passion to good use.
Have a lovely week ahead.

Lol...I'm using it for musical purposes
thanx 4 d concern though

1 Like

Re: I Need To Learn Yoruba by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dayvey:

Lol...I'm using it for musical purposes
thanx 4 d concern though

You are welcome.
Try those songs, I told you.
The flow will come naturally, you can from there migrate to Olamides songs, if you want to go into rap.
Re: I Need To Learn Yoruba by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=Proudlyngwa post=59663473]

You are welcome.
The flow will come naturally, you can from there migrate to Olamides songs, if you want to go into rap. [/Thax a lot

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Learn Yoruba by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You are welcome.
The flow will come naturally, you can from there migrate to Olamides songs, if you want to go into rap.

Thanx a lot.actually,I want to be a Yoruba rapper

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Race To The Orimolusi Throne Will Be Over / See Reasons Why Women Wear White Dress During And After Their Husbands Death / Cave Girl Was Half Neanderthal, Half Denisovan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.