Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Infinix Hot 5 Full Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 5 Full Review (1497 Views)

Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 5 Full Review by iconabblog(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
INFINIX HOT 5 exclusive technology builds room for dual audio cavities and makes them companionable with other components. It sports a Dirac Stereo Widening technology which creates realistic stereo sound that you would not expect from a mobile device. With the assistance of the Dirac Stereo -Widening technology, it creates realistic entertainment with high-impact audio and video.[url][/url]
https://iconabblog..com.ng/2017/08/infinix-hot-5-full-review.html#more

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Full Review by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is not really a review
you've only told us about the device's spec and features.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Full Review by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
If you can get your hands on the device, tell us how it feels to use it everyday, what nice things it has, what not-so-good things it has, how it performs certain tasks, etc

that would then be regarded as a Review.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Full Review by Treyknowles(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
To Me those Front Dual Speakers Doesnt Make Sense At All.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Full Review by iconabblog(m): 4:32am On Aug 21, 2017
ok tnx for your comments.....we all know infinix producst, so providing all the full specs is also a review of the smartphone but nothing is bad about the gadget because it a speaker phone just like the Tecno boom series and it their first speaker phone and it really great just like the hot 4...but i'll try to include all what you have said in my next review...tnx a lot
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Full Review by Alexbrain(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Full Review by BeingAkorede(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2017
iconabblog:
ok tnx for your comments.....we all know infinix producst, so providing all the full specs is also a review of the smartphone but nothing is bad about the gadget because it a speaker phone just like the Tecno boom series and it their first speaker phone and it really great just like the hot 4...but i'll try to include all what you have said in my next review...tnx a lot

A review or Preview?

Got my eyes on this one anyway.
...waiting

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 8: What Price Do You Expect? / Check Out The Nokia 2 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.