Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Niger State Ministry Of Justice Is Now Niger State Ministry Of Injustice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Niger State Ministry Of Justice Is Now Niger State Ministry Of Injustice (894 Views)

Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff / Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down / US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger State Ministry Of Justice Is Now Niger State Ministry Of Injustice by yummystand4trut: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
NIGER STATE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE IS NOW NIGER STATE MINISTRY OF INJUSTICE

NIGER STATE WATER RESOURCES COMMISSIONER IDRIS AZOZO, RENT TRIBUNAL JUDGE JIBRIL JIYA MUHAMMED AND THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE PERMANENT SECRETARY CONNIVED TO EJECT A WOMAN OUT FROM HER HOUSE IN BOSSO FEDERAL HOUSING ESTATE, MINNA, NIGER STATE.

Governor Abubakar Sani Bello must address the violation of Human Rights perpetrated by the Commissioner of Water Resources Idris Azozo and the Rent Tribunal Judge, Jibril Muhammed Jiya popularly called "J.J" in Niger State, as well as the permanent secretary Niger state ministry of "injustice" and the Judge at the emergency court siting in Niger state Judiciary (appeal court). These culprits must be punished for conniving and and using their office to forcefully collect and eject woman out of herhouse at Bosso Estate, Minna, Niger State.

Federal Housing Ministry allocated the house to the woman's husband in 1991 as a laboratory technician in National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC). Since then the woman and her family have being living in the house, end of this year we make it 27years the woman her family had been living in the house.

However, Federal Housing Ministry workers at one point was selling the house to some people as against the initial and stipulated order of the Federal Government that said "the house should be sold to the occupant" that is the house should be sold to the people it is allocated to, the people who live in the house. The family and other occupier of the Bosso Housing Estate have started paying the money before they discover that some purported buyers are laying claim to the house. Not quite long after that, Federal Government got to know about the wrongful selling of the Bosso Housing Estate, then form a committee to look into it matter. The committee resolved the issue by "revocation", that is, the allocation given the purported buyer was asked to be revocated and the house should be sold to the initial occupants.

Despite the stand taking by this committee the purported buyers are till disturbing the occupant of the house. As a result of this, the affected occupant sued the: The Federal Housing, Niger State Rent Tribunal and other parties involve in the case. The woman husband name is number 23 on the list of the 81 plaintiffs that file the suit at the Federal High Court sitting in Minna Niger State Capital.
in a nutshell, the court judgement was in their favour and the court order the purported buyers stand out on the properties and the occupants that had been driven out of their house should possess their house back with immediate effect.

The purported buyer of the woman house is one Colonel Helena, who quickly sold the house to one Aminu who is a trader in Minna. Aminu who is not a Federal Civil servant suddenly came one day with Mobile Police And Soldier to lay claim to the house, but when the woman explained to the soldier and the mobile police he came with, they left the woman alone. To further lay claim to the house he took the woman to Court: Magistrate Court Siting in Minna Niger State Capital, but when saw the bold handwriting of losing the case on the wall, before the final judgement of the case could be heard the Aminu wanted sell the house to one popular man in Minna who owns a school known as "KOWA GROUP OF SCHOOLS IN KPAKUNGUN" when the owner of KOWA school got to the house he saw the woman and ask if they want to sell the house, the woman said NO! Then Kowa as he is popularly called to the man not to call him to buy somebody house again. Aminu after trying Kowa and he didn't succeed, he sold it to IDRIS AZOZO who is now the Commissioner for Water Resources in Niger State, while the case is still in court. Azozo did not make inquiries about the house he just bought. Before he be came a commissioner he tried to lay claim to the house but he couldn't because he no the truth about the house.

However, when he be came the Commissioner he uses his power to bring up a case of Tenant and Landlord Case at the Rent Tribunal Chaired by Jubril Jiya Muhammed, both of them dramatised several thing in the court, bring up a person who called himself a "care taker" of the house he does not even no the name, the state, the tribe of the people living there. they connived and agreed on the judgement that the woman should vacate the house. The woman's lawyer filed for "Appeal at the appeal court, and requested for the copy of the tribunal judgement but jubril Jiyal refused to give him, he file for "stay of execution" they refused to grant it.

To worsen the issue the woman went to the State Ministry of Justice to lay complains about the injustice to the Attorney General but she was not allow to see her. Meanwhile, she laid the complaint to the Director of Rent Tribunal in the Ministry of Justice. The director seeing the truth sweep into action immediately, ordering Jubril Jiya to stop the case, and other that all of the staff at the Minna Rent Tribunal should be redeployed back to Ministry. But the next day, Azozo went to see the Permanent Secretary on the issue, the permanent secretary other Jubril to pass the case in favour of Azozo which he did.
the woman not aware of the unseen hands ran to the Permanent Secretary to seek for Justice but the man who suppose to serve the people turned her down by telling her that there is nothing i can do. All hinged on the fact that Azozo as come to see him on the issue.

The woman also seek Justice at the emergency court: State Judiciary, at first hearing the woman accepted the motion and Adjourned the hearing to Monday 14th of August, the day Niger state Investment Summit begin. the Lawyer waited for the Judge who claimed she accompany the Commission of Justice to the Investment Summit. the woman having met with Azozo at summit came back and said because the case has been file at the appeal court, she can hear the case: to make all thing go the Azozo and his people has planned.

Without waiting for the Court of Appeal to resume, Jubril Jiya Muhammed and Idris Azozo Order the woman load to be pushed out. Some police and some court ejector official dragged her load out of her house. This is injustice, the world must hear this and the governor must be aware of it. Please help to Publicize it to stop the Politician cheating the poor in Niger State. This is not the first one there are several like this that has happened in the state, please help circulate it to give the woman justice.

Bellow is the copy of the latter the woman wrote to the Attorney General and the Commissioner of Justice in Niger State. you can Read it to get more clips to the story you have just read. Let stop this injustice together please.

Road 16/House 10,
Bosso Estate,
Minna, Niger State.
13th July, 2017.

Attorney General (Commissioner of Justice),
Ministry of Justice,
Niger State.
Dear Sir,

COMPLAINT ABOUT INJUSTICE
RE: Mohammed Abubakar vs Yakubu Gado
Honourable Commissioner Sir, I have not seen you but have heard about your good work in the Ministry of Justice by ensuring that all the sub-legal offices in your ministry uphold the tenet of fair hearing and good justice. With this testimony sir, I believe you are the right person to lay this complaint to.
Sir, i want to use this medium to inform you about the injustice and perversion of justice at the Rent Tribunal sitting in Minna, Chaired by Jubril Jiya Muhammed.
In reference to the above subject sir, the case brought before the Tribunal is not a Landlord and Tenant case. However, the court went ahead to try and gave hearing to the case which it lacks jurisdiction on.
The case is all about the ownership of the Bosso Estate Federal Housing. To further expatiate, the Bosso Estate two bedrooms flat was allocated to me (Yakubu Gado) 27years ago and we (I and my family) have lived in the house for 27years till now. Some years ago, workers at the Niger State Federal Ministry of Works and Housing sold the house to non-occupants as against the directive of the Federal Government Housing Law; which instructed that the house should be sold only to legal occupants who were first given allocation letters for the house. When Federal Government heard that the houses were not sold to the original occupants of the house, it revoked the sale of the houses to the non-occupants.
Based on this directive, I am the rightful owner of the house because the house was allocated to me by the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing 27years ago. I don’t know the people who claim to have bought the house from a “third party”. To further lay claims on the house, one Aminu took me (YaKubu Gado) to court and alleged that he bought the house from one Colonel Helena who i don’t even know, and have never seen before. The Aminu never came to verify or clarify issues concerning the house before buying but instead sued me to Magistrate Court. Before the judgment or the ruling was passed, Aminu sold the house to another person named Mohammed Abubakar. Unfortunately, the ruling was in my favour.
In a collective effort, the case of wrongful sales was taken to the Federal High Court by 81 legal occupants of Bosso Estate; that is, the people whom the house was initially allocated to by the Federal Government of which I am number 23 on the list. The Federal High Court Ruling attached to this letter was also in our Favour.
All of these evidences and many other testimonies placed before the chairman of the Rent Tribunal, Jibril Jiya Mohammed by my lawyer was neglected because the plaintiff connived with the tribunal court to eject me and my family out of the house. Despite the evidence of judgment from the Magistrate and Federal High Court Rulings as well as other evidences placed before him by my lawyer, Jibril Jiya Mohammed went ahead to pass judgment in a Rent Tribunal which has no jurisdiction to hear nor entertain a case such as this.
In their usual planned theatric art sir, they brought up somebody who claimed he is the “care taker” of the house which my family and I have never seen before in our life, claimed to have had a tenancy agreement with me. All of these details the court ignored because, their lawyer, the caretaker and the Rent Tribunal Chairman were all acting the script they had written in order to establish the case of Landlord and Tenant. All these they did, in order to further twist the case in favour of the plaintiff and eject me and family out of the house.
After the Chairman of the Rent Tribunal’s ruling, our lawyer haven seen that the Rent Tribunal presided over the case which it lack Jurisdiction on, took the case to the Appeal Court to contest the ruling (Judgment) and to stop him from issuing writ of ejection. But from the look of things at the hearing yesterday, i sense a foul play targeted at ejecting us out of the house before the final ruling on the ejection case.
Honourable Commissioner Sir, I am using this medium to appeal to you to kindly use your office to compel the Rent Tribunal Chaired by Jubril Jiya Muhammed to accept the injunction letter presented to him by my Lawyer and to prevent him from issuing the plaintiff a writ of ejection. Also, I want you to make the Rent Tribunal Chairman to understand that the Court lacks Jurisdiction on the case he has presided over. Sir, please save us from this injustice and perversion of justice by the Rent Tribunal because I have nobody to run to except “you and God”. I and my family will never forget this help we anticipate you will render to us.
Attached to this letter are some of the Court’s Rulings that were placed as evidence before the Rent Tribunal which shows that the Court has no jurisdiction to hear this case.
Yours Faithfully,
Yakubu Gado

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes, Kills And Dumps Reverend Sister’s Body In A Dam / Ex-senator, Sen. Ajadi Drags Lover To Court Over 750,000 Naira Scam / Female Soldiers Dancing After Been Deployed To Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.