Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Increase Sales By %500 With Advanced Fiverr Autopilot 2017 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Increase Sales By %500 With Advanced Fiverr Autopilot 2017 (1097 Views)

Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / How Can We Avoid Losses Business And Increase Sales In E Commerce / Living Coast Social Media Marketing And Increase Sales Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase Sales By %500 With Advanced Fiverr Autopilot 2017 by wealthpreach(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
welcome here,

ARE you having difficulties selling gigs of any niche you are comfortable with? then read on. or you want to bolster your sales read on......

I use to tell my students one funny quote "that Fiverr colors are basically green and white which depicts Nigerian flag color, this means it was created for Nigerians to earn majorly. funny"
I am releasing so much information on how I personally run Fiverr. I have never opened up as much as this. my reason for wanting to let out the advanced secret I use is, I have opened demo account(s) to teach people that come for one on one training, and in the end, the accounts start selling just a few days or a week later: this proves to me that no matter the niche or how many people that use my strategy it will work for everyone.
this is how your account should look like wealthpreachblog wordpress com

<!--more-->

I am not here to teach you how to start selling on Fiverr cos I believe everyone can open an account on Fiverr.or if you still need a thing to sell view my page on nairaland teaching you what you need to know. <a href="https://www.nairaland.com/2565845/how-make-over-75-daily" target="_blank">wealthpreach nairaland post</a>

I am not here also to dictate for you what to sell because no matter what you decide to sell this strategy will start earning you hundreds of dollars in few weeks.<strong>HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY a NICHE YOU THINK NO ONE WOULD PATRONIZE, YET YOU SEE SOMEONE MAKING OVER 3THOUSAND SALES AND COUNTING.</strong> this is where my advanced secret comes in.

<strong>after this tutorials, you will be able to increase sales by %500 percent and more.</strong>

WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING FROM THIS ADVANCE FIVERR AUTOPILOT

1) IF YOU DONT WANT TO be faster than FIVERRS TRAFFIC or you just want to get yourself busy, ILL GIVE YOU A GOTO PLACE TO ALWAYS FISH OUT HUNDREDS OF BUYERS(OPTIONAL).
2) ILL GIVE YOU THE MAIN SECRETS TO APPLY TO YOUR GIGS AND FIVERR'S STAFF WOULD FEATURE YOUR GIGS. LAST FEW DAYS I GOT ONE OF MY GIGS FEATURED(IN ADDICTION TO OTHERS THEY HAVE BEEN FEATURING) IT HAPPENED DURING A 1 ON 1 SESSION and the lady was extremely excited and she offered to pay me 50k to setup an account for her. I laughed my head out. it was a funny experience. WHAT IS FIVERR FEATURED GIGIS? when you log into fiver you see those gigs that are on their homepage(varies based on your search requests) those are featured gigs and are done manually by their staffs. a day or weeks of your gigs being featured: that's thousands of dollars for you.
3)I'll show you basically how to setup your Fiverr account to generate sales %500 more than before a daily steady revenue.this is an info I've tested over 25 times live, in few seminars and one on one sessions, and the strategy excelled. you just setup your account then start receiving inquiries and orders without having to go and search for buyers. this is my lovely AUTOPILOT STRATEGY.
$)and more hot strategy I won't disclose the topic here.(this is the main strategy)

this is a pretty new step-up I've been doing online marketing for a long time took a break from the start of this year but I just feel like letting people in on this. I remember when I sold mylikes e-books, the joy I gave people. also when I sold adfly bot, up till now still get calls from people that bought my importation book, most of them are established sellers on some local and foreign e-commerce sites.

if you feel like you need this book or you want to increase your sales by %500 and more. then get this e-book or you can decide to have a one on one training( between Abuja and Asaba) the book goes for 5,000 and the one on one training goes for 10,000.

<strong>YOU WILL GET ONLY ONE BONUS...</strong>

THE IMPORTATION EBOOK THAT HAS BEEN ONLINE, HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY MADE MONEY FROM IT? FEW. I REBRANDED THIS EBOOK, TEACHING YOU HAW TO MAKE SERIOUS MONEY FROM IMPORTATION AND HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL SELLER ON JUMIA AND KONGA. AND ALSO TEACHING YOU THE HOT EBAY DROP SHIPPING EXPERIENCE AND REAL WAY TO EARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE.

all to your success

note: for those people buying the book will also offer to give you training over TeamViewer.

to get the books or for more inquiries call 080-943-219-66.
Re: Increase Sales By %500 With Advanced Fiverr Autopilot 2017 by wealthpreach(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
newest order from a fresh account

Re: Increase Sales By %500 With Advanced Fiverr Autopilot 2017 by akashi01(m): 2:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Following
Re: Increase Sales By %500 With Advanced Fiverr Autopilot 2017 by wealthpreach(m): 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
thread to be updated soon.
Re: Increase Sales By %500 With Advanced Fiverr Autopilot 2017 by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Sir, can I chat you up on WhatsApp? please kindly drop your number on my mail:hharyohdeyjiy1@gmail.com
Or my line 08106411844. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tippers For Rent / Chrisvicmall Your Open Market Platform / Great Offer! Pure Natural Honey For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.