Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,890 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand (1265 Views)

I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by oluwaniyi66(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
I was opportune to attend a wedding ceremony today and I thought about why they insert wedding ring on the left hand not right?
Re: Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Why do people think the right hand is the best to eat with?

Op some things are done because we feel that's how they should be done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by ijobaooorun(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
:
Re: Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by AtkinsPlanet(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thought for the wise.
Check out my signature.
Re: Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by Amajerry83(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wait lemme think...

But you can also ask Google if u can't get the answer here.

Re: Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by MrRhymes101(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2017
I'm waiting for the experts comment
Re: Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by cozyfaithex(f): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2017
because its the only finger connected to the heart,so I heard.
Re: Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by oluwaniyi66(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
cozyfaithex:
because its the only finger connected to the heart,so I heard.
Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by yvesboss(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Why do people think the right hand is the best to eat with?

Op some things are done because we feel that's how they should be done!

We feel that is how it should be done and thats how we met it been done. However, some set of people started the act and we followed suit. Time to change n ow my wedding band will be on the index finger..lol
Re: Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by Xtargold(f): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Because it is the only finger that has a vein that runs straight to the heart.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
yvesboss:

We feel that is how it should be done and thats how we met it been done. However, some set of people started the act and we followed suit. Time to change n ow my wedding band will be on the index finger..lol
Lol! Good thing is, You will have some followers.
Re: Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by skressed1: 4:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Thats what I heard too
Xtargold:
Because it is the only finger that has a vein that runs straight to the heart.
Re: Why Is The Wedding Ring Put On Fourth Finger Of The Left Hand by yvesboss(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Lol! Good thing is, You will have some followers.

Absolutely!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! / What Is Eating Your Money? / Nigerian Pretty Girl Dies During Child Birth Weeks After Marriage" Friends React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.