Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, (1688 Views)

Non-Remittance Of Recovered Loot: Reps Threaten To Arrest EFCC Boss / House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by newmaster(m): 5:06am On Feb 18, 2010
YOU DARE NOT
Northern Reps threaten Jonathan over ministers
From JAMES OJO, Abuja.
Thurday, February 18, 2010

•Acting President Goodluck Jonathan
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
Over 60 members of the Northern Caucus in the House of Representatives met Tuesday night at the Apo residence of former House Leader, Hon Abdul Ningi and resolved to withdraw support from Acting President Goodluck Jonathan, if he dissolves the Federal Executive Council (FEC).

However, the meeting pledged support for the leadership of the House and cautioned those looking for a platform to plot the sack of the leadership to look elsewhere. A source, who attended the meeting in Abuja disclosed that security reports made available to the caucus revealed that the Acting President had bowed to pressures to sack the cabinet and constitute a new one.

The same security reports, it was gathered, named some groups in the House that had been going around to recruit members to buy into the plot to destabilise the leadership.
Sundry allegations on disrespect to colleagues and favouritism were levelled against the Dimeji Bankole-led leadership.

But at the meeting, which lasted for about four hours and attended by House principal officers from the North, with the exception of the Deputy Speaker, Bayero Nafada, deliberated on the security reports and agreed that there was no need to sack the cabinet put together by President Yar’Adua who had been away from the country for 86 days.

“We can’t reverse what we’ve done. We look at all the issues holistically and we agreed that we made mistake, but it was intentionally done to defend our democracy. We all believed that we breached the Constitution, but if Goodluck Jonathan makes moves to dissolve the cabinet, we will surely move against him and it will start from the House, this is part of our resolution,” the source said.

According to the ranking member from the North West zone, more meetings of the caucus had been lined up to keep abreast of political developments and respond accordingly. He said a meeting will hold today in one the residences of the leaders, adding that of new members in the House even blamed the old ones for not calling such meetings earlier.

“Let me reveal to you that we are meeting again tomorrow [Thursday], we want to get ourselves ready, we have been caught unawares, but next time, we will not. We will meet to strategise. We will meet to protect the interest of our people.

“For anything coming, we will look at it critically, we will examine it, we will look at what is good for the North and if there is nothing to take back home to our people, you can be rest assured that we will oppose it. The North will not accept it and the whole North will rise against it,” the member vowed.

The caucus exonerated Bankole from all allegations raised against him by some groups within the House, whose members contacted some caucus to rattle the house leadership. “We will not be allowed to be used to destabilise the House. This caucus was briefed about some moves made to remove the Speaker. We will not be a party to such plot,” he stated.

At the meeting, contact groups were named to open discussion with the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party [PDP] and All Nigeria Peoples party [ANPP] on how to strengthen the position of the North in the political terrain and defend the regional interest.

The kitchen cabinet of President Yar’Adua was blamed for mishandling the issue of the president’s health, which led to political logjam and the emergence of Goodluck Jonathan as Acting President.

http://www.nigeriannews.com/

Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Alagbado(m): 5:57am On Feb 18, 2010
In my view, I think some bad eggs should be removed from the council. But, pls let the acting president not be region sentimental. Pls our Southern reps should rise to this great challenge with mature senses.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by safeact(m): 6:07am On Feb 18, 2010
Let them prepare for more meetings and bring out what they have because the cabinet must be disolved no matter who or d group to be affected. Excuse me pass jare.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Beaf: 6:48am On Feb 18, 2010
“For anything coming, we will look at it critically, we will examine it, we will look at what is good for the North and if there is nothing to take back home to our people, you can be rest assured that we will oppose it. The North will not accept it and the whole North will rise against it,” the member vowed.

Who is this so called "North"? Is it their own people that they have forced into illiteracy and the almajiri practice? Is it Kala Kato and Boko Haram that are stack reminders of the failure of their leadership? Is it the 11 and 13 year old girls that are married off to middle aged men?
Someone please educate me , because, I would have imagined that these so called Northern leaders would have been engrossed in issues to do with pervasive poverty, iliteracy, rampant deceases like river blindness and polio, religious riots and Mutallabing etc.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by hakanai(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2010
mmhhhhh !!!! shocked please learn to identify people with there names and not region as it will go a long way in helping us recover.CALL names of people undecided. na why parents take time choose name give people, so you don't mix them up with others angry.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by hakanai(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2010
Above all they have a right to group and work on a common intrest that affects them.like how the people of the ND strongly oppose the nomination of ibrahim gambari.if it does not look good then yes they should oppose it.lastly i only hope our political leaders in naija know what is good to encourage and what is bad to oppose.they represent a people and the ministers are still a people from there area.if they are victimized, they should stand for them but, when they fail they should also know when to ask for replacement (as to do damage control).
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by TPS360: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2010
Good luck Jonathan is the "acting" president. He cant just disolve the fec . He is still acting pending the return of Yaradua.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Theface200: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2010
he can remove anybody. what is dora during in telecommunication.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by seyigirl(f): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2010
TPS360:

Good luck Jonathan is the "acting" president. He cant just disolve the fec . He is still acting pending the return of Yaradua.

it should'nt b like dt y will dey b threaten him let them leave this man n c what will come out of him pendin the time his oga will come back from his leave we hope jonathan will try his best because is just an opportunity for this man to reach that post
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by citizenY(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Beaf

You have definitely caught the bug now. You may be required to tell us, some day, even if
you will not admiti it, the level of  literacy and destitution in your area. If there is none, why
are you complaining. It is good to highlight these issues , as it wakes people from their slumber.

If you are not burying your head in the sand, it is very amusing that you are unable to identify North
and then turn around to cast aspersions on them. Happily, or rather unfortunately, there exists a more
debilitating equivalent in the south south but Beaf  dare not call names. Even MEND has not been able to
handle them. They hunt with the foxes and run with the hares.

Let me tell you free of charge, leave that comfort zone you are ensconced in and come over. You have never see
destitution. Come and join MEND (which faction) and sooner or later  we shall see the difference.

It is either you chop tapioca or you collect stipend.

See this post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=399534.msg5528823#msg5528823

Make you dey there dey hug laptop and throw jibes.

Seriously, I think the decision to overhaul FEC is absolutely necessary because the so called kitchen cabinet allowed the soup
to get sour. In this circumstances, they have one way or the other alienated themselves from the mainstream of Nigerian
aspirations. Remaining there will only be to make Jonathan's work difficult and they could even sabotage his efforts.

Another question is whether there is still time, if elections are scheduled for November 2010. Honestly anyone posturing or
threatening Jonathan is just wasting his time, they are only clutching at straw. They are not credible, not with a clueless
party like PDP.

Jonathan should be able to chart his course through this maze and his staying power in times like this is an asset.
People who have no mandate to govern should shut their traps and allow this man to work.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2010
All those ministers fighting against jonathan are half baked animals they are not man enough.why is it that north wont leave south region alone.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by OYBMEND: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2010
Unfortunately the politics of North said this, Arewa said that . . . . .died with the analogue age

You just can not sustain the Northern Hegemony in this days of the internet because the lies, mis-representation and half-truths which sustains the hegemony are exposed everyday.

This people posting inconsequentials on National dailies in the name of the North are begining to sound like broken records.

With the Southern Vote, then Plateau, Benue, Kebbi, Taraba, Kwara . . . . its possible for Jonathan to win election. Everyone else is tired of the Hausa Fulani Hegemony.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by citizenY(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2010
OYB
Ya HEGEMONY na 4 internet. Internet vote no dey count.

AMuse yaself. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Beaf: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2010
citizenY:

@Beaf

You have definitely caught the bug now. You may be required to tell us, some day, even if
you will not admiti it, the level of  literacy and destitution in your area. If there is none, why
are you complaining. It is good to highlight these issues , as it wakes people from their slumber.

If you are not burying your head in the sand, it is very amusing that you are unable to identify North
and then turn around to cast aspersions on them. Happily, or rather unfortunately, there exists a more
debilitating equivalent in the south south but Beaf  dare not call names. Even MEND has not been able to
handle them. They hunt with the foxes and run with the hares.

Let me tell you free of charge, leave that comfort zone you are ensconced in and come over. You have never see
destitution. Come and join MEND (which faction) and sooner or later  we shall see the difference.

It is either you chop tapioca or you collect stipend.

See this post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=399534.msg5528823#msg5528823

Make you dey there dey hug laptop and throw jibes.

When did you start yarning dust like this?
These people claim to be representing the North, while pushing every unprogressive agenda. Simple question; do they represent you or do they represent the ills I mentioned?
Why would you jump up in defence of criminals, just because they make a wooly claim to claim to represent the "North". Which North indeed? Jos or Katsina?

If these people represent you, then I have nothing further to add.
If however, they don't represent you, the onus lies on you and those like you to disown them. Anything else na dust.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by citizenY(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Beaf,

We have disowned them and continue doing so - see all my posts.
What I am saying is that you should look at the mirror.

Dis ting dey ya backyard. You too get craw craw.
Abi , I lie.
We too don travel.
No denge for ya paddy now.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by nduchucks: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2010
Beaf:

When did you start yarning dust like this?
These people claim to be representing the North, while pushing every unprogressive agenda. Simple question; do they represent you or do they represent the ills I mentioned?
Why would you jump up in defence of criminals, just because they make a wooly claim to claim to represent the "North". Which North indeed?

Beef, your intellectual dishonesty and bigotery in this matter is quite disgraceful.  The report posted by the OP stated clearly that 60 members of the Northern Caucus in the House of Representatives met Tuesday night at the Apo residence of former House Leader, Hon Abdul Ningi and resolved to withdraw support from Acting President Goodluck Jonathan, if he dissolves the Federal Executive Council (FEC).

And yet you come here asking dum.b questions? Who else would 60 members of the House of Reps, represent? Niger Delta thugs?

You are quick to call 60 members of the House of Reps criminals while singing praises of known criminal organizations such as MEND who continue to kidnap, kill, destroy property, and perpetrate other criminal activities. Your hypocrisy and bigotery is sickening, I thought you were more level headed than this.

Well meaning NLers have distanced themselves from the statement of the 60 members, yet you continue to directly and indirectly insult Arewa.  Don't let your tribalism and bigotery negatively affect your otherwise good judgement, olodo.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Beaf: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
citizenY:

@Beaf,

We have disowned them and continue doing so - see all my posts.
What I am saying is that you should look at the mirror.

Dis ting dey ya backyard. You too get craw craw.
Abi , I lie.
We too don travel.
No denge for ya paddy now.

I am happy you have disowned them. For a period, you had me scratching my head.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Beaf: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Beef, your intellectual dishonesty and bigotery in this matter is quite disgraceful.  The report posted by the OP stated clearly that 60 members of the Northern Caucus in the House of Representatives met Tuesday night at the Apo residence of former House Leader, Hon Abdul Ningi and resolved to withdraw support from Acting President Goodluck Jonathan, if he dissolves the Federal Executive Council (FEC).

And yet you come here asking dum.b questions? Who else would 60 members of the House of Reps, represent? Niger Delta thugs?

You are quick to call 60 members of the House of Reps criminals while singing praises of known criminal organizations such as MEND who continue to kidnap, kill, destroy property, and perpetrate other criminal activities. Your hypocrisy and bigotery is sickening, I thought you were more level headed than this.

Well meaning NLers have distanced themselves from the statement of the 60 members, yet you continue to directly and indirectly insult Arewa.  Don't let your tribalism and bigotery negatively affect your otherwise good judgement, olodo.

You are beginning to sound like a joker these days. I can see you are quite proud of those reps.
These folk are saying we must continue with the same corrupt crop of ministers, because it is in the interest of the "North". Which North? Your pocket or those poor Northerners impoverished by the rampant, bare faced stealing going on with the present FEC?

Criminals protect criminals. I am sure you love Aondoakaa and other criminals.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Tsiya(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2010
I do not understand why Nigerian Newspapers reports sensational rumours as news. If it has to do with hatred of the North, the damage they are doing to the collective pysche of Nigerians is beyond just tribal aggrandizement.

How can 60 members meet in a house (residence) of one Rep. How can he accommodate such in his residence.

Haba, I hate Nigerian Newspapers now. They have nothing to report rather than rumours and lies.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by FrankC3: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Tsiya
Please, are you Hon Ningi or do you know his house to posit that it cannot accommodate 60 'horror-ables' And i wonder how you dismiss the news simply because you have not really seen a house that can contain 60 pot bellies.

@OP
But really, the so called north do not get it. Times have changed. Any discerning northern politician knows that this is not a good time to throw around threats. This is a time to negotiate and make concessions before they find themselves on the brink. And as a matter of fact, democracy, whether good or bad can never favor the northern oligarchy and some smart ones knows that. Just check the last ten years and tell me how exactly the north is getting better. The long distorted northern political 'unity' is fast falling apart. IBB is no more incharge, OBJ is. Check the indicators. So, those 60 guys should learn to live with reality and find a way of exacting the best benefits from it. In 20 years time and at the pace we are going, the so called north will be singing a different song, and you know the worst part, there is nothing they can do about it. Abdul Ningi and his crew better think before they act.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by FrankC3: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2010
It is that simple. Lets see how the game plays out though.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2010
147. (1) There shall be such offices of Ministers of the Government of the Federation as may be established by the President.

(2) Any appointment to the office of Minister of the Government of the Federation shall, if the nomination of any person to such office is confirmed by the Senate, be made by the President.

(3) Any appointment under subsection (2) of this section by the President shall be in conformity with the provisions of section 14(3) of this Constitution:-

provided that in giving effect to the provisions aforesaid the President shall appoint at least one Minister from each State, who shall be an indigene of such State.

(4) Where a member of the National Assembly or of a House of Assembly is appointed as Minister of the Government of the Federation, he shall be deemed to have resigned his membership of the National Assembly or of the House of Assembly on his taking the oath of office as Minister.

(5) No person shall be appointed as a Minister of the Government of the Federation unless he is qualified for election as a member of the House of Representatives.

(6) An appointment to any of the offices aforesaid shall be deemed to have been made where no return has been received from the Senate within twenty-one working days of the receipt of nomination by the Senate.

14(3) The composition of the Government of the Federation or any of its agencies and the conduct of its affairs shall be carried out in such a manner as to reflect the federal character of Nigeria and the need to promote national unity, and also to command national loyalty, thereby ensuring that there shall be no predominance of persons from a few State or from a few ethnic or other sectional groups in that Government or in any of its agencies.

Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2010
The President does not have to consult with anybody or can not be threatened on who must constitute the FEC

The Commander-in-Chief is nobody's boy . . . . . so my brothers ignore all this media propaganda. They don't really mean much these days.

I think all these regional pressure groups need to change focus and concentrate on grassroots politics. They have no business lecturing any President regardless his ethnic origin on how to run Nigeria.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by citizenY(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2010
@Beaf,

As I said we have always disowned them. Why are you still refusing to admit that their clones are
embedded with you in ND? That is the smartest thing to do . Admit that you have them too.

@Frank C

Take a cue from mikeansy and look at the bigger picture. Encourage grassroots political development an get
our representatives to be accountable to us . This issue of us against them is nonsense.

Your resort to clannishness will not help.
When the chips are down, you will realise it is the votes that count and not big mouths. Do you have the votes?
20 years henceforth your eye go open. It is not time that creates votes, it is people. In any case, I am yet to see
how you are getting better, as if we are not in the same country.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by FrankC3: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2010
@citizenY
Did i hear you say votes? Maybe that is something to think about. Atleast to the extent that the the south thinks more in terms of quality while the 'north' thinks more of quantity. But you may wish to look at what was called the 'north' and see the clear division lines being charted. The minorities are begining to have their say, thanks to democracy and we can hear them. We can hear them in Jos and the foolish response in Bauchi, we can hear them in southern Kaduna, we can hear them in Taraba, parts of Gombe, Nassarawa, Abuja, Niger, Kogi, Benue and other heterogenous states where the 'north' are monirities but are categorised as the 'north'. Maybe, that will give you an idea.

Big picture? hahaha, grass root political development will empower the likes of Ojukwu( a man you hate so much), Alamieseigha (hope i got the spelling right), Buhari, Shakarau and co and will do nothing to help mainstream body that OBJ tried to expand in PDP. Hope you can see that grass root politics does not even serve your interest as the so called 'north'. Yayale Ahmed ( an 'northerner') moved that Yar'adua be 'de-robed' of presidential title and that is what democracy can do. The present system encourages mainstream politics and with the enormous powers at the center and with OBJ in command, i can assure you that the days of remitting NEPA's light rates to one Emir up north is gone.

I encourage you to look at the big picture, my friend.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Akanbiedu(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2010
OYB_MEND:

Unfortunately the politics of North said this, Arewa said that . . . . .died with the analogue age

You just can not sustain the Northern Hegemony in this days of the internet because the lies, mis-representation and half-truths which sustains the hegemony are exposed everyday.

This people posting inconsequentials on National dailies in the name of the North are begining to sound like broken records.

With the Southern Vote, then Plateau, Benue, Kebbi, Taraba, Kwara . . . . its possible for Jonathan to win election. Everyone else is tired of the Hausa Fulani Hegemony.

You are already talking about southern vote! The thing is my little stay up north gave me an impression, those middle belt people you mentioned still prefer the northern hegemony to the southern people. Forget the noise they are making. When it is time to vote, you'll see. I think they seem to think the southerners are worse.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Beaf: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2010
citizenY:

As I said we have always disowned them. Why are you still refusing to admit that their clones are
embedded with you in ND? That is the smartest thing to do . Admit that you have them too.
. . .

I fail to understand.
Would that stop this article being about Northern reps? Or are you saying that ND reps are the ones threatening Jonathan not to change the FEC?
Lets not deviate from the topic.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by KnowAll(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2010
You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers,

The Problem is if the mandate (Presidential Mandate) is not yours from the beginning it is very difficult to sack anybody except for really outwardly and outright corruption which cannot be denied.

It would take a foolish minister to be caught in such an inescapable web. Having said that, the Kitchen Cabinet or whoever they are could easily be done for treason, saboteur, lying, and subversive activities that could lead to the premature demise of our young and fragile democracy if found that they have be deceiving the nation all along.

This offence is stackable but then the acting President is also culpable in the web of lies and deceit that has pervaded the country since November 23. He was purported to have said that he spoke to the President a few times, well the reports we are getting now from the wards seems to be at variance to what the acting President said, it would mean if the acting President where to revisit and summarily deal or sack members of the Kitchen Cabinet, it goes without saying that such punishment must also be ascribed to the acting President himself as the FEC as a body were also guilty of the deceiving the whole nation.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by citizenY(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2010
@Beaf

What i mean is that we have the same set of oppressors. You say I do not condemn mine. I said
I do , unreservedly. I am not deviating but making a general statement and pointing out that the
malaise you identified is in your backyard too.

@Frank C

Akanbi Edu has seen the big picture, better borrow his binoculars.

You see the problem with some of you guys in NL is arrogance dripping with ignorance. Lack of knowledge
garnished with snippets  and  rabid, prejudiced cliches you have assimilated from NL formed the basis of your
opinions about the north and the next morning  you come up with Oligarchy, feudalism, hegemony, caliphate
fundamentalism and all what not.

It is this ignorance that breeds lack of etiquette/ respect for anything northern. You see everyone as the same and
extend the same discourtesy and you expect them to take it.

At this stage of our development, anyone who refuses to think for himself and harbours any fears or sees his fellow
citizen as a hinderance to his progress is still in the analogue age

I am very disappointed that you still wish to empower Ojukwu to the grassroots . It shows that you either you are writing
for fun in NL. He has passed that level. If that is what you wish for him, no qualms.  will prefer ALams to remain at the grassroots, far
away from money shocked but Buhari and Shekarau are on the national stage.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by Beaf: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2010
citizenY:

@Beaf

What i mean is that we have the same set of oppressors. You say I do not condemn mine. I said
I do , unreservedly. I am not deviating but making a general statement and pointing out that the
malaise you identified is in your backyard too.

. . .But this thread is about Northern leaders saying they want no changes to the FEC. My backyard doesn't come into it at all.
When I post Ibori threads, how come nobody says to me, "easy on the man na, the same malaise exists in the North to"?
Its all good.
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by citizenY(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
@Beaf,

Lef matter. Point is we agree and if you post on Ibori, and it is ok , no kain
but we should find common grounds against the ''cocke roaches, rats and mosquitoes ''
of out time.

Nice weekend if i no hail u 4 ANODA POST grin
Re: You Dare Not - Northern Reps Threaten Jonathan Over Ministers, by 9jawear(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2010
what's wrong with replacing the present crop of disillusioned ministers with a bunch of new ones, who we'll be more capable and efficient

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Pdp Delegates May Vote During Presidential Primaries / Imo Acn Kicks Against Futo Vc As Returning Officer! Breaking News. / Yoruba,Igbo and hausa :One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.