Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,788 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Graphic: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Benue (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Benue (photo) (660 Views)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / NURTW Chairman, 3 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Ondo, Benue (photo) / Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Benue (photo) by Louisojibe(m): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2017
In another case of domestic violence, a yet-to-be-identified man beat his wife to death in Gboko, Benue state on August 20th.

Facebook user, Ocholi Ugbede-Ojo Hassan wrote"Man locks door and beat wife to death and escaped through the wisdom. At no13 Joseph tyagh Street Adekaa gbk .just now"Hopefully, the law enforcement agencies arrest him and make him face the law.

See graphic photo from thescene below
[img]https://4.bp..com/-QuGseHwxx2Y/WZoYzsU7cQI/AAAAAAAADzI/5ZWu4w5dVJsAI1B-oec--AArTbh_BO2xgCLcBGAs/s1600/20170821001148.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.crowd24ng.com/2017/08/graphic-man-beats-his-wife-to-death-in.html

Re: Graphic: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Benue (photo) by amSTARboy: 12:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Animal in human skin....
Re: Graphic: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Benue (photo) by Josephjnr(m): 1:09am On Aug 21, 2017
We have already read this news in 1973,bring something we haven't read.
Re: Graphic: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Benue (photo) by Seguntimmy(m): 4:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Another version of Mike Tyson
Re: Graphic: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Benue (photo) by stanway(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2017
marriage is not a death sentence,pls ladies I advice you to run away frm abusive marriage or relationship before we hear stories that touch
Re: Graphic: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Benue (photo) by marooh: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Hahah! Family micheal tyson!

I know the woman kindred will surely give him victory BELT

I remember last 4 year, I follow comment on their pre-wedding Pics! " lovely"

His title from today will be OgbuAgu 1 of benue
Re: Graphic: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Benue (photo) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Jesus wept....

Why are some men like this?
Re: Graphic: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Benue (photo) by columbus007(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Another madness shocked

(1) (Reply)

No Nigerian Killed In Ghana, Says High Commission / Breaking: N50,000 Police Bribe: Lagos Cp Orders Removal Of Oc Anti- Kidnapping / Nobody Aided My Escape, Rearrested Ritual Killer Suspect Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.