Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) (2519 Views)

Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by Thomasloaded(m): 1:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Popular Nollywood comic actress, Funke Akindele also known as 'Jenifa' is pregnant with her first child.

She stepped out glowing as she showed off her growing baby bump on sunday at the Glo Lafta Fest 2017 that held in Festac, Lagos state.

Source:http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/08/funke-akindele-is-pregnant-with-her.html

Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by HungerBAD: 1:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Last last.

It is not easy being a Nigerian wife. The societal and family pressure to get married, and then get pregnant is not something for the faint hearted at all. I am happy for her.

She just needs to rest and take it easy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by FemiEddy(m): 1:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Her husband is my nigga grin

Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:48am On Aug 21, 2017
CONGRATS TO HER
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by 0b10010011: 2:07am On Aug 21, 2017
We re finally expecting our baby!
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by okosodo: 2:07am On Aug 21, 2017
Congratulobia! Jjc is a good striker
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by HeWrites(m): 2:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Jjc ti GBA penalty wo throwing...

Congrats
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 3:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Me after seeing these

Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by 9japrof(m): 4:38am On Aug 21, 2017
The hussle is real, congratulations to her
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by ibkkk(f): 5:49am On Aug 21, 2017
I congratulate you.
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by Zeze06(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2017
We always have time for nonsense.... embarassed

OK congratulations for getting pregnant... cry
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by EtherealAnn(f): 7:25am On Aug 21, 2017
She has always had stomach
doubt it's preg
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by chudyprince: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Na food
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
EtherealAnn:
She has always had stomach
doubt it's preg
Keep doubting

Congrats to her jor
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Finally, it's been long overdue... Congrats to you.
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by EgusiShankly: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
al this people nor dey their tins private?...
congrats sha
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by BusairTaiwo: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wow I really congratulate uu
Re: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...See Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
kongratulasions wis u safe deliveries

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Nigerians Blast Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To OLIC4 (photos) / Coco Emilia Vs Micaela Reis, Who Is More Beautiful? / My Curvy Big As$ Is My Talent – Moesha Boduong Jabs Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.