Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Why I Want Manchester United To Be Losing – Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Want Manchester United To Be Losing – Mourinho (925 Views)

Football Transfer News : Dean Henderson Want Manchester United Exit / Arsenal 'want Manchester United Duo' / Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want Manchester United To Be Losing – Mourinho by liumesty(m): 2:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has said that although he is impressed with their start to the new Premier League season, he wants to see how his team will react to going behind.

United have won their opening two games after repeat 4-0 wins over West Ham and Swansea and currently sit top of the table.

But Mourinho would like his side to fall behind in the upcoming weeks, to discover if they can handle adversity.

“The thing I want to happen is for the team to be losing,” Mourinho is quoted as saying by Sky Sports.

“So I can see the way we react emotionally.

“At this moment, everything is going in our favour, but it is not always going to be a motorway.

Read his full statement: http://nolligist.com/2017/08/want-manchester-united-losing-mourinho.html

Re: Why I Want Manchester United To Be Losing – Mourinho by stanway(m): 6:34am On Aug 21, 2017
nawa for you oo,mourinho what can they do to pls you self

1 Like

Re: Why I Want Manchester United To Be Losing – Mourinho by judedwriter(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Mind games...
Re: Why I Want Manchester United To Be Losing – Mourinho by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
if they lose bountifully and win the trophy, jus watch how mourinho will rant about it and condemn wenger

just watch
Re: Why I Want Manchester United To Be Losing – Mourinho by DaniDani(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
This man is somehow weird. Which manager will want his team to loose if not Jonsing m.oron'niho.

(1) (Reply)

[bet9ja]jimailoaded Bet9ja Friday's Predictions / Nfl 2017 Live Stream / 2 Countries Left #worldcup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.