Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Any F1 Buffs? - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any F1 Buffs? (25380 Views)

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 29, 2010
^^^^^hopefully you aint a Ham/Button fan because there are quite a few already in here. . . . . , and we are tired of hearing them cry every weekends that Alonso is shining, lol!
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by omar22(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2010
Actually I am an Hamilton, I used to be a Schumacher fan until he retired, but Hamilton he is a joy to watch,

Alonso!!! the biggest cry-baby in the history of sports

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A76268613 (join this forum and see whether you could make a case for cry baby Alonso)
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2010
^^^^oh lawd, another one!!!!!
i think we've been through the cry baby stuff before (check earlier pages), but hey, whatever makes you happy bro.

although i've always enjoyed watching Alonso in the past, i was a Häkkinen fan then a Räikkönen fan before ending up an Alonso fan. in my opinion there is no better driver than him this yr (thats just MY opinion, no need for debate), and if Kimi comes back next yr, as it has been rumored, then i will jump right back on the Räikkönen fan wagon (even if he drives for Virgin)
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by montelik(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/29102010/58/mosley-alonso-win-devalue-f1.html

Hmnn. While I didn't like the hypocrisy that surrounded the team order fiasco regarding Ferrari's conduct in Germany and while I do also have a soft spot for Ferrari. I have to say Mosley is somewhat right. If Alonso wins by anything less than 7 points it will feel very tainted. Yes team orders occur regularly (Hamilton at Hockenheim in 2008), but what happened in Germany was so flagrant and unnecessary, that I think for Alonso to have any real legitimacy amongst the fans and observers, he needs to win by more than 7 points. I actually felt d FIA should have deducted points from him or Ferrari after Germany. After all if the rules prohibit team orders, then they should have teeth and must be applied regardless of past team transgressions. Regardless of whether you like Alonso or not, it will feel a little questionable. I know how I felt when Hamilton won the WDC in 2008 by one point from Massa and I recalled the incident at the German GP. It felt tainted to me and that was when team orders hadn't been explicitly banned.
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by omar22(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
I know how I felt when Hamilton won the WDC in 2008 by one point from Massa and I recalled the incident at the German GP. It felt tainted to me and that was when team orders hadn't been explicitly banned.

Lewis was knocked from here to there by the stewards penalising him in Spa was criminal he deserves his title
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by cold(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

although i've always enjoyed watching Alonso in the past, i was a Häkkinen fan then a Räikkönen fan before ending up an Alonso fan. in my opinion there is no better driver than him this yr (thats just MY opinion, no need for debate), and if Kimi comes back next yr, as it has been rumored, then i will jump right back on the Räikkönen fan wagon (even if he drives for Virgin)

Best driver this year?Bwahhahahahaha,i know we're allowed to crack jokes but my good friend you seem to have stretched this one.You should have stuck to 'your opinion' as an Alonso fan but you went ahead to add 'no need for debate'.
For the records Alonso only wins from pole position or when he is given a free pass to overtake but never wins a grand prix from the back of the grid.
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2010
^^^^as i stated thats MY opinion, no need for debate
you can believe what you want or all you want, it makes absolutely NO DIFFERENCE in the driver standing. lol!!!!!!
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2010
Interlagos is wet! Qualifying should be really interesting!
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2010
Q2 - Button is struggling! Damn!
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2010
Button is out! sad
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by cold(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2010
Dayum angry
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
Lewis has put on a set of soft sleeks! Everyone is changing to sleeks now as well.
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by cold(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2010
Hamilton on pole for the moment
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by cold(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2010
Now Hulkenberg
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2010
Its

Hulkenberg
Vettel
Webber
Lewis
Alonso

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hulkenberg, 1 second faster than others! Damn!
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by cold(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2010
1.14 secs,how did he do it shocked
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2010
Hulkenberg gets his first poll, and what a poll that was!!!
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2010
I'm totally shocked, stunned and flabbergasted that anyone attempted to kidnap Jenson! shocked shocked shocked
Were they blind? Of what use would he have been to them?

I think it was a mistake though and the real target was Lewis.

Damn!
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2010
omar22:

Actually I am an Hamilton, I used to be a Schumacher fan until he retired, but Hamilton he is a joy to watch,

Alonso!!! the biggest cry-baby in the history of sports

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A76268613 (join this forum and see whether you could make a case for cry baby Alonso)

Interesting!

Whats your username? I used to be a member there around 2007 to about 2009 (I think) as Massive_Messon. I still browse the forums on the odd day; there's always the entertaining poster like spactacularsteve and his belief that F1 is worthless, because he thinks the cart racer, Marco Ardigò will beat all F1 drivers (especially Lewis) grin. Damn! But, there are a some very knowledgable folk there too, including people in auto racing.
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2010
From the rate at which Webber is catching Vettel, its possible Red Bull have suddenly come to their senses and turned Vettels engine down (my opinion).
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2010
Where's everybody? undecided

Its to Abu Dhabbi for the championship then!
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2010
The Abu Dhabi track has really become beautiful. The grass is actually green!

. . .First blood to Vettel, followed by Lewis and Button.
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
Practise 2: Comedy as Massa runs out of fuel! grin
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by DisGuy: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
lol he wants to fly na!!

this championship is Red Bull's unless they screw up big time i even foresee Vettel allowing Webber through if needed
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by OlaRay4(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
I dont see Alonso finishin the race
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
I hope Webber wins it, or better still the man in wearing a yellow helmet in the silver glittering auto wins it. wink
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by Beaf: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2010
Its Vettel for poll!

Vettel
Lewis
Alonso
Webber
. . .Of course, the rest don't matter!

Webber lost his mojo big time! The champ is gonna be between Lewis and Vettel. Webber is surely gonna take Alonso out in desperation!

Wikid, all or nutin, damn, fcking race tomorrow! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by montelik(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2010
The wdc race is now between alonso and vettel. Webber can help vettel secure d title by getting ahead of alonso. Lewis needs a miracle and I doubt he is going to get one. Alonso just needs to finish 3rd and not let webber past him to win. Its become a 2 horse race now. Vettel has found form when it matters most.
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by mystikal(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2010
Going to be tight either way. How I Wish Webber will even have the pace to make it work. He has struggled all weekend.

I think Vettel will win race but Alonso will win title (aargh). Webber woulda been my ideal choice 4 Title ja re. . . . .fingers crossed
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by doyin13(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2010
If Weber takes out Alonso tomorrow, I will become a honorary Aussie.

Anybody but Alonso. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by cold(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2010
^^^2nded grin
Re: Any F1 Buffs? by mystikal(m): 2:14am On Nov 14, 2010
3rded oo cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years / Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination / UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.