Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Join The Live Broadcast Of Buhari At 7am Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join The Live Broadcast Of Buhari At 7am Today (628 Views)

June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7am Friday Morning / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Live Broadcast Of Buhari At 7am Today by luckier9(m): 6:27am On Aug 21, 2017
president Buhari is to address the Nation this morning to clear doubt and rumour source by IPOB and her leader in colaboration with fayoses picture. the long awaited live broadcast to put an end to every unes.

But the question is't audio or visual?
Re: Join The Live Broadcast Of Buhari At 7am Today by dadebayo1(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2017
grin
Re: Join The Live Broadcast Of Buhari At 7am Today by mokaflex(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2017
K
Re: Join The Live Broadcast Of Buhari At 7am Today by ubergold(m): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2017
We are waiting
Re: Join The Live Broadcast Of Buhari At 7am Today by toocoded: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2017
10 mins to go.. ....
Re: Join The Live Broadcast Of Buhari At 7am Today by DabLord: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Pmb is talking
Re: Join The Live Broadcast Of Buhari At 7am Today by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2017
FACTUAL SPEECH
I AM VERY HAPPY
GOD BLESS BLESS PMB1523
Re: Join The Live Broadcast Of Buhari At 7am Today by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2017
FACTUAL SPEECH
I AM VERY HAPPY
GOD BLESS BLESS PMB1523
Re: Join The Live Broadcast Of Buhari At 7am Today by Eyanmukaila(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2017
No doubt that he is willing to change things and not strong enough but truly, i want to sincerely appeal that by 2019...everyone of them should be voted out so we take country the country in the way of innovation, fresh ideas, and being futuristic cos we have the resources and talents. The president currently is willing but i do not see him having that on a platter of gold, the senate and the house of reps guys wont make it happen. However, i am one of those who voted for him and there is nothing wrong saying that he has actually tried to do something but not good enough for me and quite a number of us too out there as i am in support of voting these sets of people out 2019 so we have peace and rest of mind for once. APC or PDP are same, let us have this at the back od our minds.

(1) (Reply)

BBC Pidgin.... / Soldiers Allegedly Kill 10-year-old Boy, Injure Others In Owerri Market Demoliti / Biafrians At The Notthing Hill Carnival 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.