Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Who Can Explain This Nairaland Add Error - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Explain This Nairaland Add Error (1526 Views)

Who Can Explain My Website Experience With This Pic.. I Am Confused. / Can Someone Please Explain Why Nairaland Is Not Getting Better / Please I Need Someone To Explain This To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Explain This Nairaland Add Error by Webman007: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2017
So i followed a link and Created an ADD for a particular section here in Nairaland and then got the error below some hours later

Approval Status: Rejected
Reason For Rejection: advertiser's name/branding missing

Biko first there's no were within the advert page that i was asked to input My name or even means of paying...

I entered all the details required of me including the image at the right specification.....

Can someone who understands nairaland ADD mechanism explain the error for me?

Thanks in advance
Re: Who Can Explain This Nairaland Add Error by DjAndroid: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2017
I advised Seun some years ago to include a business line to call in case of emergency but he did find it necessary.
Re: Who Can Explain This Nairaland Add Error by Webman007: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2017
DjAndroid:
I advised Seun some years ago to include a business line to call in case of emergency but he did find it necessary.

So How can i get this sorted please?
Re: Who Can Explain This Nairaland Add Error by bedfordng(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Webman007:
So i followed a link and Created an ADD for a particular section here in Nairaland and then got the error below some hours later

Approval Status: Rejected
Reason For Rejection: advertiser's name/branding missing

Biko first there's no were within the advert page that i was asked to input My name or even means of paying...

I entered all the details required of me including the image at the right specification.....

Can someone who understands nairaland ADD mechanism explain the error for me?

Thanks in advance
it means they want you to add the name on your advert banner.
Re: Who Can Explain This Nairaland Add Error by Webman007: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
bedfordng:
it means they want you to add the name on your advert banner.

But there's no such provisions anywhere
Re: Who Can Explain This Nairaland Add Error by leksmedia: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
What it means is the name of the advertiser or company is not included on the banner , so just add the name of your site or company to the banner
Re: Who Can Explain This Nairaland Add Error by bedfordng(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2017
Webman007:

But there's no such provisions anywhere
you just have to add it with the tool you used in creating the banner
Re: Who Can Explain This Nairaland Add Error by Webman007: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2017
bedfordng:
you just have to add it with the tool you used in creating the banner

OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Best Web Hosting / How To Disable Prompt Notications On Websites / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.