Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) (48290 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures / Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
They would have used an Igbo lady to act that, she didn't do a good job.

Hmmmmm haters will always hates

They can't imaging how she could acts like that,even she is a Yoruba woman.......sister no be us oooo we are just so talented even 'omo inu oyun' (unborn pikin) know say she is too good for that acts

6 Likes

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by baby124: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
She's so short. These small boys wan tall pass her. Fine mum and cute kids
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by elyte89: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Who can calculate d perimeter of d guy head at d middle

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by donnaD(f): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Come is it only me that observed that her last boy hair was dyed,or is it my eyes??the colour of his hair is Brown.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by kennyclassic: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
She did a nice job. I didn't even know she's Yoruba until now. Thought she's Igbo
Rorachy:
They would
have used an Igbo lady to act that, she didn't do a good job.

3 Likes

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by GoldNiagara(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Except an afonja does not want to do some thing, if they want to do some thing, they go all out for, two Nobel prizes and thirteen Grammy awards are not fluke.

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by StakerLives(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Funkybabee:

Hmmmmm haters will always hates

They can't imaging how she could acts like that,even she is a Yoruba woman.......sister no be us oooo we are just so talented even 'omo inu oyun' (unborn pikin) know say she is too good for that acts
cool

Shut up! What can yorubas act aside from ritual movies.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by GoldNiagara(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
donnaD:
Come is it only me that observed that her last boy hair was dyed,or is it my eyes??the colour of his hair is Brown.

Eleyi ti ri irikuri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
:
Rorachy:

undecided. She didn't do a good job because she is not Igbo undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
vicfuntop:
:

undecided. She didn't do a good job because she is not Igbo undecided
No, Because her speaking of the Igbo language is tacky.

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Godsgal(f): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:
My mouth dropped open like this shocked when I discovered she is a Yoruba woman.

That one wey wear green go dey chop like her.
my dear.it didn't drop as much as mine did. I was amazed at her talent in imitating a typical igbo lady. I also gues she must have stayed in the east before
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Chukazu: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:
My mouth dropped open like this shocked when I discovered she is a Yoruba woman.

That one wey wear green go dey chop like her.

That's "Lolo 1" of WASOBIA FM

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
you're just hating.. Deep down you know she did a good job with that role. Even some igbos here admit they thought she was igbo

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Emerald94(f): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Adaku....wow...cute boys
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
booqee:
you're just hating.. Deep down you know she did a good job with that role. Even some igbos here admit they thought she was igbo
Look, I was born and brought up in the East, so I know Igbo accent and all that, Just like RMD speaking Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Shut up! What can yorubas act aside from ritual movies.

U better check ur following post and see where your brothers keep disgracing themselves up and down

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by StakerLives(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Funkybabee:

U better check ur following post and see where your brothers keep disgracing themselves up and down
cool

better off than skull mining!!
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
She for add one girl join na
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by nduboss(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lawlaw 1
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
Look, I was born and brought up in the East, so I know Igbo accent and all that, Just like RMD speaking Igbo.
congrats on the feat

4 Likes

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by martineverest(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
I think she grew up in east
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Adaomalight(f): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
boys kwa?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by donnaD(f): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Eleyi ti ri irikuri.
Meaning? ?if I use my native language that u can't phantom how wud u feel?? undecided
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by moshi234(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

only one handsome among them. The rest are as ugly
as adaku. ugly afonja

See see malam beefing small kids again shuuu..u for show us your picture wen you small nw
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by akon247: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
donnaD:

Meaning? ?if I use my native language that u can't phantom how wud u feel?? undecided
lwkmd! phantom ke? bros,it is fathom o,no dey strangle english abeg

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by fyxboss(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
Ibo girl... �.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
No, Because her speaking of the Igbo language is tacky.
They would have used an Igbo lady indeed. So when all the igbo ladies that auditioned are talentless as Bleep, they should give viewers migrane with their mediocre acting abi.you igbos are just too hateful.Admit a yoruba woman played d role better than any igbo could ever have and stop spitting hatred all over this thread.

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by ubergold(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

only one handsome among them. The rest are as ugly as adaku. ugly afonja

You are looking for mentions abi? Banning is calling you
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by GoldNiagara(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
donnaD:

No vex madam, just praising your keen and sharp eye.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by peegirl(f): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:

Abeggi
Re: Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) by Uzyvicks(f): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
All of u asking if she is really yoruba, didn't u notice that her igbo in jenifers diary does not sound like a real igbo person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video) / Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Hospitalized - Full Details / 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.