Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today (1019 Views)

Blood Moon: Why Arochukwu Residents May Missed The Lunar Eclipse / Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of The Century Happening This July / The Eclipse Has Begun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by LeonMacJames(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Yes! you heard right, today being the 21st of August 2017 means that there would be a total solar eclipse. That is, the moon is going to come in between the sun and the earth casting its shadow upon variable portions of the earths surface. [Know more about an “eclipse” https:///RkFsTz].

Please continue reading here
http://blog.flathub.ng/2017/08/21/are-you-prepared-theres-an-eclipse-today/

Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by optional1(f): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Africans won't witness it only half of States in America will see it.
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by youngreva(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2017
abegi,spare me that crap

1 Like

Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by nNEOo(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks op almost forgot ....let me check my journal. ...

Optional1 the world is a global village n we gonna witness it just like every world cup. cool
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by nNEOo(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:
Africans won't witness it only half of States in America will see it.

Live stream it on you tube ....NASA channel to be precise
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by optional1(f): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2017
nNEOo:
Thanks op almost forgot ....let me check my journal. ...

Optional the world is a global village n we gonna witness it just like every world cup. cool

i want to view it live with my eyes not with phone or tv like world cup..

Was a child when i witness my first live eclipse...
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by nNEOo(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:

i want to view it live with my eyes not with phone or tv like world cup..

Was a child when i witness my first live eclipse...

Hope you're on flight cos I think the partial phase of the eclipse will begin here at 11:04 am local time, totality will occur at 12:15 pm...

Don't really know how many hours to south pacific but hey why not take a flight to the US ....
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by optional1(f): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2017
nNEOo:

Hope you're on flight cos I think the partial phase of the eclipse will begin here at 11:04 am local time, totality will occur at 12:15 pm...

Don't really know how many hours to south pacific but hey why not take a flight to the US ....

11.04am local time like which country's local time...

My visa isn't ready bouncing back for the second time..
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by nNEOo(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:

11.04am local time like which country's local time...

My visa isn't ready bouncing back for the second time..

Tried converting UTC to GMT ....might be wrong let me check....

We might travel together who the Bleep knows tell me pls
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by optional1(f): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2017
nNEOo:

Tried converting UTC to GMT ....might be wrong let me check....
We might travel together who the Bleep knows tell me pls

which country do you reside first
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by nNEOo(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:

which country do you reside first

Nigeria, Eko to be precise , you?......hey looks like we own this thread now(u n I)
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by optional1(f): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2017
nNEOo:

Nigeria, Eko to be precise , you?......hey looks like we own this thread now(u n I)

Sambisa the border btw nigeria and cameroon...
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by nNEOo(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:

Sambisa the border btw nigeria and cameroon...

Lol I know sambisa n I know it doesn't border Cameron n that makes you a Nigerian smiley
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by optional1(f): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2017
nNEOo:

Lol I know sambisa n I know it doesn't border Cameron n that makes you a Nigerian smiley

I am a half-cast oh...
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by nNEOo(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:

I am a half-cast oh...

Am a high breed .....
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by optional1(f): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2017
nNEOo:

Am a high breed .....
high breed half cast thats good..
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by nNEOo(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:

high breed half cast thats good..

We'll give birth to pariahs .....It the only way they'll be safe undecided
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by optional1(f): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2017
nNEOo:

We'll give birth to pariahs .....It the only way they'll be safe undecided

we'll give birth? Who are the *we*

already 6months in with twin girls oh..
Re: Are You Prepared! There's An Eclipse Today by nNEOo(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:

we'll give birth? Who are the *we*

already 6months in with twin girls oh..

Me n the half - cast .....been long I had a twin girl n now this ? kiss

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Pre-wedding Pictures And Iv. Roselek18 / Miss Gwagwalada Beauty Pageant 2018 / Enugu 100 Years Celebrations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.