Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone (1517 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by fasterwell(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2017
Breaking News.
God Almighty His Holiness
Olumba Olumba Obu warn
enemies to steer clear President Buhari.

Those fighting day and night to ensure Pres Buhari did not
succeed in his good fight
against corruption in Nigeria
has been warned to steer clear
his life by God Almighty His
Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu, the King of kings and Lord of
lords

God gave this divine warning on Sunday, August 20th, 2017 in His Everlasting Gospel to
humanity captioned, 'Let be the difference', at the world
headquarters of the Kingdom of God Brotherhood of the Cross and Star.

He reminded humanity,
especially the doubters of His declaration that stated that
nothing would happen to President Buhari's life which they taught it was a joke, asking whether the declaration has not come to pass.

He further remarked that when
the declaration was published
on internet that the unscrupulous people doubted
that such cannot happen that
the president was surviving on a life supporting machine,
adding now that everything has come to pass as He declared whether those doubters had apologized for all their hate speeches, saying that He has forgiven them, but warned those enemies of progress to steer off the President's life.

He made it clear that all the
attacks on Pres Buhari comes,
basically from those who looted Nigeria Treasury, adding that come what may, that they must not succeed, that rather they must comply and refund what they had stolen.

The other day l told you how stolen money became orphan inairport on this same topic', God Almighty His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu recalled,
maintaining that looters have
no other option than to return all the looted monies and stop
threatening President Buhari's life because they will not succeed.

Thank You Father

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1488302377915279&id=787388371340020&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1488302377915279%3Atl_objid.1488302377915279%3Apage_id.787388371340020%3Athid.787388371340020%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1504249199%3A3192740745430372464&__tn__=%2As-R

Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by purem(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2017
The most amazing part of opening this thread is that after passing the post it's my comment u gonna be reading first.

But then it will not take u much time to know that adon't have something meaningful to say.

Unto that I challenge u to hit like b4 u use d tip of ur finger to scroll that big screen fone of urs.

Anever finish o.

See me laffin at pipu dat will read my comment but then pipu dat will quote me is at my back wanting to give me IFORUN.

Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by gentle136(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Oga, Buhari is not dat mentality,.......and physically fit. Let me not say emotionally.

My God is a patient God o. Look at somebody calling him self king of kings and lord of lords where my most high God gallantly position for heaven.
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2017
This occultic people again.

Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by ultron12345: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by fasterwell(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
What do u mean by saying this occultic people again?
If only u knew the truth, u will never say thing
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by fasterwell(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2017
gentle136:
Oga, Buhari is not dat mentality,.......and physically fit. Let me not say emotionally.

My God is a patient God o. Look at somebody calling him self king of kings and lord of lords where my most high God gallantly position for heaven.

Yes Olumba Olumba Obu is that patient God and He is still patient with us all
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2017
fasterwell:

What do u mean by saying this occultic people again?

If only u knew the truth, u will never say thing

What's truthful about them?Am sure u r a proud member of OOO.If he calls himself d almighty, what then do we call his creator?
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by ultron12345: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
how dare you call another persons belief occultic. You call what other people worship, idols, occult, juju, false gods, small gods, but it just so happens that the one you worship is the only true God, the overall God.

The same way you believe what they are doing is foolish is the same way they believe your religion is absolute nonsense. The same way you believe yahweh is the only true God while all others are nonsense is the same way they believe their "idol" is the only true God while all others including Yahweh are false.

It seems all of you are in a competition to see who is more silly and more gullible.
fasterwell:

Sister u and i are children of olumba Olumba Obu. The only difference is that i have arrived while u are doubting.

But don't worry i was just like u unil i got the revelation.

Olumba Olumba Obu is Almighty God and Creator of the universe

O O O as u wrote above is the SEAL OF THE LIVING GOD
ReneeNuttall:
how dare you call another persons belief occultic. You call what other people worship, idols, occult, juju, false gods, small gods, but it just so happens that the one you worship is the only true God, the overall God.

The same way you believe what they are doing is foolish is the same way they believe your religion is absolute nonsense. The same way you believe yahweh is the only true God while all others are nonsense is the same way they believe their "idol" is the only true God while all others including Yahweh are false.

It seems all of you are in a competition to see who is more silly and more gullible.

1 Like

Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by fasterwell(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

What's truthful about them?Am sure u r a proud member of OOO.If he calls himself d almighty, what then do we call his creator?

Sister u and i are children of olumba Olumba Obu. The only difference is that i have arrived while u are doubting.

Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by fasterwell(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2017
ultron12345:

We are not against anyone but its unfortunate ignorance is has settled in the lives of many.
We all worship the same God but only few of us knew Who He is.

I will gladly attend any church if invited to worship the Father but if i invite them to BCS they will not come.

They are quick to condemn and spread falsehood but will never dare to confront the truth by themselves
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2017
fasterwell:

Abeg make I hear word ,arrive ko,doubting nii.The fact that the ooo means God the creator of the universe doesn't justify the fact that u people practice occultism. We have heard first hand confessions from ur ex members ok.If its a true religion,what are the shrines,different colours of candle lights,coconuts and animal sacrifices for?
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2017
ultron12345:

It seems all of you are in a competition to see who is more silly and more gullible. how dare you call another persons belief occultic. You call what other people worship, idols, occult, juju, false gods, small gods, but it just so happens that the one you worship is the only true God, the overall God.

Oga its occultic, I said so,go and break the sky.

1 Like

Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by ultron12345: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Oga its occultic, I said so,go and break the sky.
if you like, say anything, I was only exposing the silliness in your comment
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
ultron12345:
if you like, say anything, I was only exposing the silliness in your comment

Na u sabi
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by malificent(f): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2017
What does the almighty Olumba have to say about the current state of disarray in the country, why is he silent? Why is he only concerned about buhari?
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by fasterwell(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Abeg make I hear word ,arrive ko,doubting nii.The fact that the ooo means God the creator of the universe doesn't justify the fact that u people practice occultism. We have heard first hand confessions from ur ex members ok.If its a true religion,what are the shrines,different colours of candle lights,coconuts and animal sacrifices for?

Hahahahahahaha

I no fit laugh oh

Romans 9:1 NLT
With Christ as my witness, I
speak with utter truthfulness.
My conscience and the Holy
Spirit confirm it.

With the above scrpture i am telling u now that there is nothing like shrines, candles and sacrifice in Olumba Kingdom.

A true member of Brotherhood Of The Cross and Star does not eat fish and meat. We are not supposed to kill any living and moving creatures of God.

Brotherhood means the God's Family or God and His creatures.

Cross symbolizes the suffering of Our Lord Jesus Christ to redeem everything created by God including fishes and animals.

Where Christ said God so loved the world, He waan't refering to humanity alone to everything creatures of God and His death on the cross was liberate man and animals from bondage of sin and restore the lost glory of Eden.

Originally God never asked human to eat fish and animals rather He said both man and animals shall feed on herbs, fruits and grains.

But when Adam and Eve sinned against God, God had kikl an animal and the blood was used to attone for the sin of man, it skin was used to cover the unclothedness of man and it flesh became food for man.

The animals were actually subjected to bondage since then. They were offerred as sacrifices to God even though their blood couldn't wash aeay sin.

So the sacrifical death of Our Lord jesus Christ on the Cross brought to end the need for animal sacrifice to God for the attonement of sin. Therefore, since God is no longer interested or in need of animal sacrifice, then there is no need for man to kill or eat animal because Christ has made everyone free.

Romans 8;18 - 23
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present
time are not worthy to be
compared with the glory
which shall be revealed in us.

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath
subjected the same in hope,

21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from
the bondage of corruption
into the glorious liberty of
the children of God.

22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have
the firstfruits of the Spirit,
even we ourselves groan
within ourselves, waiting for
the adoption, to wit, the
redemption of our body.

From the above scriptures u can see trhat even animals were ordained to be free and enjoy the glorious life when the sons Of God manifest. These sons of God are vegetarians/vegans who do not eat fish and meat.

Star:
Rev. 22:16
iI Jesus have sent mine angel
to testify unto you these
things in the churches. I am
the root and the offspring of
David, and the bright and
morning star.
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by fasterwell(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

1 John 2 :18-19
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard
that antichrist shall come,
even now are there many
antichrists; whereby we
know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if
they had been of us, they
would no doubt have
continued with us: but they
went out, that they might be
made manifest that they were not all of us

Those so called ex members u've been listening to are not part of us but were antichrists on rampage.

BCS do not use candles, shrines or offer sacrifice of any kind.

BCS is Love because God is Love. We do not hurt man or animals because Christ paid for the redemption of all of us
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by fasterwell(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
malificent:
What does the almighty Olumba have to say about the current state of disarray in the country, why is he silent? Why is he only concerned about buhari?

He said Nigeria will remain one

Those causing confusion in the country are those who looted our money but they must return it

Economic recession will end in 2020

Naira will regain her lost glory

He has given PMB abundant life

Nigeria will have a peaceful election in 2019

Etc
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by Topgainer: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
fasterwell:

The only difference is that i have arrived while u are doubting. But don't worry i was just like u unil i got the revelation. Olumba Olumba Obu is Almighty God and Creator of the universe O O O as u wrote above is the SEAL OF THE LIVING GOD

Can I be honest with you, Sir? Thorough brainwashing is very Real.
Your god got the prediction right. Which is good because other popular mystical men with Church Centers have been failing in correct predictions lately. Don't you think that Olumba will be better accepted by just repackaging his Church, make it more appealing and have prayer lines like T. B. Joshua?
In terms of spiritual powers Olumba should be placed on the same level with T. B. Joshua, the great SBC Oshofa and Moses O. Tonulase. These four are greatest Spiritualists, with deep knowledge of the powers, to come out of Africa. Only that Olumba has refused to make his resemble Christianity with his claim that he is the Almighty.
How can he be Almighty when most of us believe T.B. Joshua may actually have more powers than he, Olumba could muster, yet he doesn't see himself as Almighty?

The true mystery is that a little child in the Kingdom of God, with complete reliance on Lord Jesus is far greater than all of them put together.
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by fasterwell(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Topgainer:

Can I be honest with you, Sir? Thorough brainwashing is very Real.
Your god got the prediction right. Which is good because other popular mystical men with Church Centers have been failing in correct predictions lately. Don't you think that Olumba will be better accepted by just repackaging his Church, make it more appealing and have prayer lines like T. B. Joshua?
In terms of spiritual powers Olumba should be placed on the same level with T. B. Joshua, the great SBC Oshofa and Moses O. Tonulase. These four are greatest Spiritualists, with deep knowledge of the powers, to come out of Africa. Only that Olumba has refused to make his resemble Christianity with his claim that he is the Almighty.
How can he be Almighty when most of us believe T.B. Joshua may actually have more powers than he, Olumba could muster, yet he doesn't see himself as Almighty?

The true mystery is that a little child in the Kingdom of God, with complete reliance on Lord Jesus is far greater than all of them put together.

Why do u compare the Creator ( Olumba Olumba Obu ) and His creatures ( T.B Joshua an his likrs ) ?

All so called spiritualists u listed above are mere mortal but OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE. A title which no mortal can ascribe to himself.

There is nothing to repackage in BCS because every doctrine in BCS is enternal.

BCS is the long awaited Kingdom of God on earth as prophecied by Daniel in Daniel 2:44. Therefore its either u are in or out.

Ur claim that BCS members are not christians is false because BCS is also known as UNIVERSAL SCHOOL OF PRACTICAL CHRISTIANITY.

The difference between BCS and other Churches is, while the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are reveale in BCs, the churches are still looking upwards for Him to return.

We worship what we know but they worship what they don't know.

T.B Joshua with all his powers cannot a match a little sabbath child of 5 yeats in Olumba's Kingdom
Re: God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
fasterwell:

Ok,av heard u.

1 John 2 :18-19
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard
that antichrist shall come,
even now are there many
antichrists; whereby we
know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if
they had been of us, they
would no doubt have
continued with us: but they
went out, that they might be
made manifest that they were not all of us

Those so called ex members u've been listening to are not part of us but were antichrists on rampage.

BCS do not use candles, shrines or offer sacrifice of any kind.

BCS is Love because God is Love. We do not hurt man or animals because Christ paid for the redemption of all of us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Pastor Stole Our Spoon! / How Christians Can Deal With Demonic Manifestations - Kenneth Hagin / For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.