Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Need Help With Craigslist - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help With Craigslist (1139 Views)

Looking For Quality-full Leads From Craigslist ? / Craigslist Leads Free With First Order !!! / Craigslist Best Traffic Solution !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Craigslist by ashatoda: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2017
I am newbie in internet marketing and will like to post some classified ads on USA cities on craigslist but what I noticed is that after composing the ad a link is sent to my mail which I click and it takes me to the phone verification pafe. my problem is the USA phone number that I will use in verifying the account I registered on textnow.com and got a phone number which I submitted for the verification but was denied I will appreciate any one who can help me with information on how to get a working USA virtual phone number that can receive calls or SMS for FREE. thanks. I will be happy to have any information that could help me solve this problem
Re: I Need Help With Craigslist by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2017
ashatoda:
I am newbie in internet marketing and will like to post some classified ads on USA cities on craigslist but what I noticed is that after composing the ad a link is sent to my mail which I click and it takes me to the phone verification pafe. my problem is the USA phone number that I will use in verifying the account I registered on textnow.com and got a phone number which I submitted for the verification but was denied I will appreciate any one who can help me with information on how to get a working USA virtual phone number that can receive calls or SMS for FREE. thanks. I will be happy to have any information that could help me solve this problem

I can get you US/UK sim working in Nigeria with any mobile phone device and it comes with 10$ airtime. You can use it to verify Craigslist, PayPal, Whatsapp and lots more. Send me message.
Re: I Need Help With Craigslist by benedictgold(m): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
abijah007:

I can get you US/UK sim working in Nigeria with any mobile phone device and it comes with 10$ airtime. You can use it to verify Craigslist, PayPal, Whatsapp and lots more. Send me message.
I need it
Re: I Need Help With Craigslist by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2017
benedictgold:
I need it
I've replied your email. Check your email and hit me back
Re: I Need Help With Craigslist by PrinceMario(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
abijah007:

Sup bro, I need discuss with you. My number is on my signature. Please holla up.
Can't see any means of getting in touch with you.
Re: I Need Help With Craigslist by PrinceMario(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2017
abijah007:

I've replied your email. Check your email and hit me back
Scammer Spotted. shocked

Bank Account Name: Arounsoro Ifeoluwa Ibukunoluwa
Name: Abiodun Abijah
Phone Number: 08071010997
Nairaland Other moniker: Ifemi8070

I needed a US number to verify my eBay and PayPal account, the mofo told me he can help me with it. I sent him the agreed 7k and the bastard blocked me both on call and on WhatsApp. I ridiculous amount of 7k for that matter.
I called him with someone's number yesterday and he said he blocked me because his wife had an accident. Your wife decided to have an accident immediately I sent money to your account, can't you relate with me before based on that and just decided to block every means of getting in touch with you.
What an unintelligent scammer.

You have my account number already. Refund me and I'll pull all this down. Ordinary Google search will reveal who you truly are.
Next is the picture of the little boy I saved from his Dp before he blocked me. I just started with you.
Re: I Need Help With Craigslist by benedictgold(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
PrinceMario:
Scammer Spotted. shocked

Bank Account Name: Arounsoro Ifeoluwa Ibukunoluwa
Name: Abiodun Abijah
Phone Number: 08071010997
Nairaland Other moniker: Ifemi8070

I needed a US number to verify my eBay and PayPal account, the mofo told me he can help me with it. I sent him the agreed 7k and the bastard blocked me both on call and on WhatsApp. I ridiculous amount of 7k for that matter.
I called him with someone's number yesterday and he said he blocked me because his wife had an accident. Your wife decided to have an accident immediately I sent money to your account, can't you relate with me before based on that and just decided to block every means of getting in touch with you.
What an unintelligent scammer.

You have my account number already. Refund me and I'll pull all this down. Ordinary Google search will reveal who you truly are.
Next is the picture of the little boy I saved from his Dp before he blocked me. I just started with you.

The guy scammed me too... the same format... I didn't bother calling him cos I got pple on his tails. He has been scamming pple b4 but He just met his waterloo. Please give me his full details so it will make things easier for me.

(1) (Reply)

Need 2m To Pay Back By Dec Ending 2017 / 300,000MT Of Scraps For Sale / Alaba Market VS. Lagos Ialand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.