Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Toyo Baby Confesses That She Lied About Being A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyo Baby Confesses That She Lied About Being A Virgin (813 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyo Baby Confesses That She Lied About Being A Virgin by seedorffits(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2017
Toyo Baby Confesses That She Lied About Being A Virgin
36 Google +0 0 36

Actress turned ‘writer’ Juliana Olayode, popular for her role as ‘Toyo’ on Jenifa’s Diary, comes clean about her self acclaimed virgin status. Having made a huge deal out of her being a virgin, she has disclosed that that indeed was a lie.

She said, “People had assumed I was a virgin. I had never said I was but I had never corrected their assumptions either. So, I was still in that fix.

Shortly after my confession, Ebony Life TV called me for an interview. I went and for the first time in my several interviews, I was asked point blank if I was a virgin. I tried to evade the question, but my interviewer was not having it.

Continue reading
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/toyo-baby-confesses-that-she-lied-about.html?m=1
Re: Toyo Baby Confesses That She Lied About Being A Virgin by babywhite(f): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2017
hmmmm. na her virginity
Re: Toyo Baby Confesses That She Lied About Being A Virgin by hisMrs(f): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
@pweetiedee I no tell u dat time say that her virginity matter say na mouth she take talk am? See am na
Re: Toyo Baby Confesses That She Lied About Being A Virgin by iamrex(m): 4:14am On Aug 23, 2017
am a virgin tuu

1 Like

Re: Toyo Baby Confesses That She Lied About Being A Virgin by pweetiedee(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2017
hisMrs:
@pweetiedee I no tell u dat time say that her virginity matter say na mouth she take talk am? See am na

Lol...

she roasted herself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : Flavour – “loose Guard” Ft. Phyno / T Boss Puts Her Attractive Body On Display In New Beach Photos / No More War! Davido And Wizkid Perform FIA Together On Stage. (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.