Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. (948 Views)

Read Me!!! / Engineers In The House Please Help!!! / Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. by quiestla: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Pls I'm having problem with my laptop. It is Compaq 6720s. If i switched it on it will always show me pure white screen but there was a day i changed the memory to eachother which it worked normal as it was working perfectly before. But for me to coupled it back and put it on again, it has started the problem again. Pls all engineers here, am i to change the mother board? What is the problem and the solution for it? Thanks immensely for your anticipate cooperation.
Re: Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. by orbgoblin: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
First try and connect your laptop to ur flat screen TV via hdmi and see if it displays on your TV.
Re: Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. by udemzyudex(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
quiestla:
Pls I'm having problem with my laptop. It is Compaq 6720s. If i switched it on it will always show me pure white screen but there was a day i changed the memory to eachother which it worked normal as it was working perfectly before. But for me to coupled it back and put it on again, it has started the problem again. Pls all engineers here, am i to change the mother board? What is the problem and the solution for it? Thanks immensely for your anticipate cooperation.

The fault is from the motherboard, contact me 08064724259 call/WhatsApp I'll do it for you at an affordable price

Note that, it has nothing to do with the ram since the system is already displaying and the fault is not from the screen. Even if you change 1million screen it will still show pure white.
Re: Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. by Venzee(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Some cases when battery issues, your priority is not replacing the battery first thing you should do is check your laptop,
These are the three things you should consider before replacing your battery.

1 check for apps running on background
2. Reduced screen brightness and reduce screen sleep to 3 minutes

3. Go to task manager and clear in relevant apps then turn off WiFi if you are not using it

Hope this tips should help.
If you want to learn more about your laptop battery maintenance use the link below.
Use: http://smarthack.club/6-ways-to-fix-laptop-battery-issues/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Adedayo Sani Who Made A Finger Payment Machine / Sys Guru Or Engineer Pls Help Me..i Am Confuse / Acer Swift 3 SF314-52-536Y Laptop Specifications And Price In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.