Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (29981 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by okerekeikpo: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
This girl wey no fine, I pity her husband sha
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by bigtt76(f): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Can we stop this 'former bread-seller tag' for Gods sake! Call her Olajumoke and we all know she's the one angry

WotzupNG:
Super Model Olajumoke is really going places. The former bread seller who came into limelight after she photobombed British Rapper, Tinny Tempah's Photo recently got featured on BBC in a short documentary.

The short documentary spoke of how her life transformed from being a common bread seller to becoming a National Celebrity in just over a year.

The excited model took to Instagram to express her joy:

https://www.wotzup.ng/olajumoke-bbc-documenytary/

Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by bigtt76(f): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Once e get money for Kparaga or Baba Ijebu .....no sweat grin

Teewhy2:
I hope her husband go fit cope with her new lifestyle. The man no go fit talk sef as na she be bread winner of the house.
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
See the 'model' they pushed on us by force. Okay ooo
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by gulfer: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
I keep wondering why the Okadaman in the background was not also tagged as having photobombed the video and given some little credit too angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Teewhy2:
I hope her husband go fit cope with her new lifestyle. The man no go fit talk sef as na she be bread winner of the house.

Literal bread winner. Mtscheww
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by sonnie10: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
The day I heard this lady's English, I nearly throw up.
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by sonnie10: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Teewhy2:

#breadwinner
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by pezeji(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
newsynews:
Click Like if you want her kind of blessing.
Click share if you believe everything is all staged.
lalasticlala
so u dey
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by alhassan47(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Gbengulo54: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
[sub][/sub]s
BornnAgainChild:
Surulere:::
surulayemi afisuru
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by cadre88(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Imagine if she rudely asked d guy why he was looking at her bread or if she said abeg no snap me join o.. Her being calm is a virtue
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
what is so special about this bread seller in what aspects do we classified her super model what is so unique about her TY BELLO over hype failed product ...
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by meobizy(f): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
It wasn’t a documentary, it was a #What’sTrending video. The British love showing their people things happening in faraway corners of the world.
Re: BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by offset67(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
I heard that she has opened her own bakery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sick Peter Okoye Shares Recovery Photo And New Look / Tonto Dikeh's New Look (photos) / Bambam Wows In Magical Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.