Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Singer, Sean Kingston - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Singer, Sean Kingston (511 Views)

Sean Kingston Ft Davido X Stefflon Don X Trey Songz - Peace Of Mind (remix) / DOWNLOAD Sean Kingston – Peace Of Mind Ft. Davido & Tory Lanez / Sean Kingston Ft. Davido & Tory Lanez – Peace Of Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Singer, Sean Kingston by Solowiz(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2017
International music artist, Sean Kingston has said that despite selling millions of records at some point in his career, he is dead broke with neither a house nor car to his name.
He also admitted that he has less than $500 in his bank accounts.
Kingston made this submission while filling out his financial information form in a lingering court case he has with his ex-lawyer over legal fees.
The singer wrote: “I currently own no property or automobile. I live with my mother, Janice Turner in Los Angeles.
“I am simply an entertainer.
“I have less than $500 cash to my name
“Summary of my bank account statements are as follows: ‘Bank of America account began the month with $18.96 but ended the month with $6.96. Chase bank accounts started with $370.68 and $207.63 but ended with (negative) $19.65 and $7.22.’”
In 2015, Kingston’s ex-lawyer James J. Gangitano had sued him for refusing to pay up $12,500 worth of legal work he did in defending him.
After filing suit, the lawyer reached a deal with Kingston in early 2016.
He agreed to pay $20,000 in installments between April 2016 and January 2017.
However, Gangitano headed back to court this month accusing him of breaching the deal by failing to make the payments.

Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Singer, Sean Kingston by kingjomezy(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2017
ehhyah
Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Singer, Sean Kingston by Solowiz(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2017
i don't know if I'm supposed be lafin or pitying this guys

......so broke after all the fame.

hmmm hope he bounces back

Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Singer, Sean Kingston by babywhite(f): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
hey this guy,is been long time oo
Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Singer, Sean Kingston by jonathanOz: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Life! I so loved this guy's music back then. Just migrate to naija Sean. Hushpuppi will fix you up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Music : Magnito - Girls / New Music: Bet9 - SHAKE IT ( Prod. Kindink Kalif) / Burna Boy – Rock Your Body [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.