Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,611 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

“I Will Rather Be Babymama Than Live With Heartbreak” – Sylvia Ukaatu Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Rather Be Babymama Than Live With Heartbreak” – Sylvia Ukaatu Says (315 Views)

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) / Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Rather Be Babymama Than Live With Heartbreak” – Sylvia Ukaatu Says by topupifo: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2017

In a recent interview, she revealed that she will rather walk away as a babymama than allow a guy to give her heartbreak. She said:

“WHY WON’T THERE BE MORE BABYMAMAS WHEN MEN DON’T KEEP PROMISES MADE TO THEIR GIRLFRIENDS.
AT THE BEGINNING OF THE RELATIONSHIP THEY PROMISE HEAVEN AND EARTH, BUT RUN OFF AS SOON AS PREGNANCY COMES IN. SO FOR ME, THE REASON FOR THE RISING NUMBER OF BABYMAMAS IN THE COUNTRY, IS BREACH OF CONTRACT ON THE PART OF MEN.
MOST TIMES THE PROBLEM IS NOT FROM THE FEMALE BUT FROM THE MALE. YOU CAN IMAGINE A GUY TELLING YOU HOW HE WANTS YOU TO BE THE MOTHER TO HIS KIDS JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO ENJOY FROM THAT POT OF SOUP AND AS SOON AS PREGNANCY OCCURS THEY WILL FLEE.
THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY NEVER TRULY LOVED YOU AS YOU LOVED THEM. FOR ME, I WILL RATHER WALK AWAY AS A BABYMAMA THAN ALLOW SOME SORT OF GUY TO GIVE ME HEARTBREAK. MANY BABYMAMAS OUT THERE REALLY WANT TO BE TOGETHER WITH THEIR SPOUSE AND GROW A FAMILY BUT THE PROBLEM IS THE MEN.”

Source: http://topupinfo.com/i-will-rather-babymama-live-heartbreak-sylvia-ukaatu-says/

Read Also: "Nigerian Girls Are Looking Free Food And Looking For Who to Buy Them Sharmawa" - Facebook User (http://topupinfo.com/nigerian-girls-looking-free-food-looking-buy-sharmawa-facebook-user/)

(1) (Reply)

Adenike Adebayo Reviews “my Wife & I” On A New Episode / UFC Champion Jon Jones Tests Positive For Steroids, May Lose His UFC Title / Usher Finally Responds To $20m Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.