Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Twitter Users Blast President Buhari Over #presidentialbroadcast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Users Blast President Buhari Over #presidentialbroadcast (356 Views)

Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti / APC Lagos Primaries: Twitter Users Blast Sanwo-Olu (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Blast President Buhari Over #presidentialbroadcast by IratzsMicheal(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Nigerians on twitter are really angry and mad about the Presidential Broadcast released by President Buhari after is 105 days medical return. The presidential broadcast which focused on UNITY, BIAFRA and SOCIAL MEDIA wasn't what Nigerians were expecting from the just returned president.

In his national broadcast this morning, President Buhari said, “In 2003 after I joined partisan politics, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and stayed as my guest in my hometown Daura. Over two days we discussed in great depth till late into the night and analysed the problems of Nigeria. We both came to the conclusion that the country must remain one and united.”

[url]
https://newscantell..com/2017/08/twitter-users-blast-president-buhari.html[/url]

Re: Twitter Users Blast President Buhari Over #presidentialbroadcast by ebukahandsome(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
His voice though [center][/center]
My radio was on the highest volume yet i had to listen closely to hear him

(1) (Reply)

‘Rodents Invaded Buhari’s Office While He Was Away’ – Garba Shehu / What Trump Group Has Said In Regards To Islam / The Last Straw That Broke The Carmel’s Back!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.