Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Paris Saint-germain's Stricker Neymar Speak The Truth,slams Barca Bosses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paris Saint-germain's Stricker Neymar Speak The Truth,slams Barca Bosses (1570 Views)

Arsenal's New Stricker / Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses / Paris Saint Germain Player Salaries 2017/2018 (Highest Wage Bill In the World) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Saint-germain's Stricker Neymar Speak The Truth,slams Barca Bosses by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Paris Saint-Germain’s world record signing Neymar launched a scathing attack on his former club’s directors, saying “Barca deserve much better”.
The people in charge at the Catalan giants “are not the people who should be there, for the direction of Barca,” Neymar told reporters after scoring twice on his home debut as PSG thumped Toulouse 6-2 in Ligue 1 on Sunday. “I want to speak the truth, I’m very sad with them,” said the Brazilian star who cost the Paris club a world record 222 million euros ($261 million)
“I spent four years there and I was very happy. At the start, I was happy. I spent four beautiful years there and I parted happy. But with them (the club’s directors), no. “For me, they are not the people who should be there, for the direction of Barca,” said Neymar. “Barca deserve much better and the whole world knows it.” Despite securing the massive fee for Neymar, Barcelona are struggling to replace him before the transfer window closes. The club have had bids in excess of 100 million euros for Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho and Dortmund’s Ousmane Dembele turned down. And the club have been criticised for splashing out 40 million euros ($47 million) for Brazil midfielder Paulinho, who has spent two years at Chinese Super League champions Guangzhou Evergrande. But Neymar said he could not comment on what the club were doing before the transfer window closes at the end of the month. “I cannot speak now I am in another team. I don’t know what’s going on there, but I see my old teammates sad, and it’s that which makes me sad because I have a lot of friends there,” he said. “I hope that things will improve for Barca and that they will become a team that can rival others.” However, former Tottenham flop Paulinho’s arrival has not been warmly received by Barca fanatical supporters at the Camp Nou. Over 80 percent of fans urged the club not to pay more than 20 million euros for Paulinho in a survey conducted by Barcelona sports daily Mundo Deportivo.

Re: Paris Saint-germain's Stricker Neymar Speak The Truth,slams Barca Bosses by Wiseman007(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
FTC
I'm dedicating it to my wife to be, though I've not seen her, incase you see her tell her to contact me.
May God give all of us multimillion dollar � idea � this week.

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-germain's Stricker Neymar Speak The Truth,slams Barca Bosses by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wiseman007:
FTC
I'm dedicating it to my wife to be, though I've not seen her, incase you see her tell her to contact me.
May God give all of us multimillion dollar � idea � this week.
amen bro. #multimillionproject

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-germain's Stricker Neymar Speak The Truth,slams Barca Bosses by sholatech(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
It is an open secret. But many players & fans are still loyal to the club as they eagerly await changes to the board
Re: Paris Saint-germain's Stricker Neymar Speak The Truth,slams Barca Bosses by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
sholatech:
It is an open secret. But many players & fans are still loyal to the club as they eagerly await changes to the board
thats the point. Cant imagine barca as a club going for paulino

(1) (Reply)

Jadon Sancho Snubbed New Manchester City Deal / Trending Screen Shot Of A Nairalanders Barcelona Prediction Against Espanyol / Govt Jobs In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.