Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

9mobile Suicidal Services - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile Suicidal Services (1165 Views)

See How To Activate 100% Double Data Bonus On MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo / 9mobile's Poor Network Is Gradually Being Resolved In Some Areas / 9mobile Totally Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9mobile Suicidal Services by NightHawke: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Its no longer news that struggling Etisalat is now 9mobile but what is louder than trumpets is their plummeting internet services. Its been so frustrating that you could attempt to load a page, make a 13km away appointment with traffic and get back with that page yet to load. Meanwhile your data is counting.

This can only spell eventual doom for 9mobile as their customer service cannot even explain what is happening on their network. Obviously their poor services now at its worst can be likened to one with suicidal tendencies as they may ultimately close shop. I now ask, did the outgoing team leave with their technical support[though poor] or is their something else we the consumers don't know that is going on at 9mobile.

I am tired of calling and complaining and this could be my last subscription unless someone has a better explanation or solution about their current poor services. One passing shot; Do we go back to the days of universal modems and multiple sims again?

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Suicidal Services by gtrader: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
9Mobile is very useless. I'm porting to GLo or any other network. Imagine N70 on 2 minutes call. Data disappears like air...I loved etisalate but not 9Mobile.

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Suicidal Services by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
I have 9mobile sim,but I don't use it.. angry I hated etisalat, can't love 9mobile..I use MTN..it's manageable
Re: 9mobile Suicidal Services by WeNoGoDie(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
I still wonder why there aren't new players joining the gsm network industry in Nigeria.

I mean only 4 of them standing since the get go and obviously one is about to collapse leaving only 3. Out of the 3, Airtel is struggling and showing signs it can't sustain. No LTE services as at yet.
Re: 9mobile Suicidal Services by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
I keep telling y'all that 9 mobile can only go down hill from now on, the new management are in heavy debt, a company that is looking for funds to go out of debt cannot build infrastructures, they cannot plan, the new management has bankers forced into their board team, these guys will do anything to recoup their money..
Tariff will not change due to competition but they will sap out your money through unscrupulous services and unknown subscriptions.

My advice is to port now!.. Unless money comes in from somewhere... Cos make a call or browse for 30 mins then check your voice or data balance , you will see what I mean, even if you don't use their service in a day, you would still be charged for unknown subscription

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Suicidal Services by Oscarpraise(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yet another complain.. All these data companies. I have 3 sims, Glo, Mtn and Etisalat (not 9mobile), my Glo for sub on my Samsung, my Mtn for taking and receiving calls on my itel P51, and my Etisalat in my small Nokia touch light for..... I don't even know what am using it for self.
Re: 9mobile Suicidal Services by NCP: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
rychard:
I keep telling y'all that 9 mobile can only go down hill from now on, the new management are in heavy debt, a company that is looking for funds to go out of debt cannot build infrastructures, they cannot plan, the new management has bankers forced into their board team, these guys will do anything to recoup their money..
Tariff will not change due to competition but they will sap out your money through unscrupulous services and unknown subscriptions.

My advice is to port now!.. Unless money comes in from somewhere... Cos make a call or browse for 30 mins then check your voice or data balance , you will see what I mean, even if you don't use their service in a day, you would still be charged for unknown subscription

Bro, You have said it all.
Re: 9mobile Suicidal Services by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2017
Oscarpraise:
Yet another complain.. All these data companies. I have 3 sims, Glo, Mtn and Etisalat (not 9mobile), my Glo for sub on my Samsung, my Mtn for taking and receiving calls on my itel P51, and my Etisalat in my small Nokia touch light for..... I don't even know what am using it for self.
Tell me more about the p51,i'm thinking of getting it.
Re: 9mobile Suicidal Services by Sunkyphil(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2017
Their netwrk was the fastest before
Re: 9mobile Suicidal Services by Unlimited22: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
The same 9 mobile I'm using?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Suggest For Me / . / 6000mah Battery Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.