Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,018 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Niger Delta Agitators' Threat: A Silly Joke From Upcoming Comedians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Agitators' Threat: A Silly Joke From Upcoming Comedians (1496 Views)

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Agitators' Threat: A Silly Joke From Upcoming Comedians by DabLord: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Splinz:

Tonye, this is a rhetoric taken too far. I mean, these guys have proven times without numbers that they ain't no jokers, as evidence in similar threats they've carried out in time passed.

Ignoring their threats is suicidal especially when no security measures have been put in place to forestall it. If I were the one living in this area, I'd simply take this epistle of yours for what it is--the real empty rhetoric!
If they kill any yoruba? ah? they will suffer it in lagos
Re: Niger Delta Agitators' Threat: A Silly Joke From Upcoming Comedians by Jesusloveyou: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

During Obj's era there was MEND causing Bombings and destructions...

During Yar'adua's era MEND continued, this was the period Tompolo came to limelight...

During Jonathan's era (in the first year) there was General John Togo group who took to destruction when he felt that Jonathan's government will not favor him.

Thoughh the so-called Amnesty calmed the nerves of the guys during the latter years of UMYA and most of the years of GEJ, it didn't stop a faction of MEND to commit terrorism on October 1, 2010 in Abuja.

Oga, this mad behavior goes beyond Buhari. All they want is MONEY MONEY MONEY.

And you will only wallow in delusion if you think vandalism has stopped. Il
and gej paid them not to vandalised, which they still continued.
They were collecting billions from fg and from vandalism.
And the funny part is that, they were using the money to avenged for ineffectual buffoon lost election.
The bombing of last year is too much for a nation to survive. And you are comparing a small oct1st bombing that cannot even kill fowl. And no single bombing during gej regime,
And you called this " a love for buhari"
by destroying his government.
Re: Niger Delta Agitators' Threat: A Silly Joke From Upcoming Comedians by discusant: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

My attention was called to an article where a group of attention seekers hiding under the cloak of Coalition of the Niger Delta Agitators issued yet another senseless ultimatum to people of Northern and Southwestern extraction, asking them to vacate the Niger Delta region before October 1, 2017. These group of clowns who are only relevant on social media but highly irrelevant to the good people of Niger Delta and Ijaw nation, also declared there readiness for the declaration of Niger Delta republic on the said date- a phantom republic whose territory is only defined in the imagination of wishful thinkers.

http://swiftreporters.com/niger-delta-agitators-threat-a-silly-joke-from-upcoming-comedians/

This one does not know what political pressure group means.
The quotation above is from the heart of an Ijaw man whose palms are regularly greased by the "new owners" of Nigeria to have the political status quo in Nigeria remain.

From the Nigerdelta, we shall continue to ignore TonyeBarcanister.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Agitators' Threat: A Silly Joke From Upcoming Comedians by discusant: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
MediumStout:
Federal troops should invade the south east and capturing Nnamdi Kanu should be their priority. That useless yellow monkey is really causing ethnic tensions and his actions are the reasons why different groups are issuing Ultimatums. Buhari should jail kanu again and ensure he doesn't see the sun. Biafra is dead and buried in 1970. Even ojukwu travelled to Daura in 2003 to beg for unity in Buhari's house after realizing the mistakes of 1967-1970. We will crush every forces that are hell bent on destabilizing our one Nigeria. The unity of Nigeria is not negotiable sad

Elections will hold in all south east States and APC will win at least 4 SE states. ONE NIGERIA WE SHALL REMAIN sad

When APC wins SE and SS states, before long, 13% from derivation shall be cut off. Northern Nigeria has been protesting 13% derivation. They say it makes some states richer than others. The TonyeBarcanisters of the Nigerdelta are aiding northern Nigeria in this regard.
Re: Niger Delta Agitators' Threat: A Silly Joke From Upcoming Comedians by DabLord: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
iLoveConductor:
[s][/s] grin grin
I can trace you with all the account on nairaland which i knew of,just to mark you.You dont know me,I dont care where you are,as long as you're in Nigeria,My guys could mark you..caution yourself i'm not your mate
Re: Niger Delta Agitators' Threat: A Silly Joke From Upcoming Comedians by discusant: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The destruction of the land precedes Buhari

...and with people like you from the land, there is no remedying the situation of the land; no stopping of the destruction of the land.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Agitators' Threat: A Silly Joke From Upcoming Comedians by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
DabLord:
I read that they gave yorubas quick notice.
An ocean that forgot its source will dry..
Yoruba have crude oil and a fertile land also so they should keep their useless region
Why are u contradicting ur sef.?
Where do u hear that ocean can get dry?
In as much as I do not support the quit notice, I think this your statement is unnecessary.
Yoruba has fertile land yet, the northerners keep supplying foodstuffs and we never heard of yorubas, rice, beans and yam or tomato's and onion.
Yoruba' has oil and yet, when avengers blow up pipeline it stops oil product throughout the entire country.
I thinks Yoruba's are the ones with the loudest and widest mouth in Nigeria.
You people always claimed what you don't have.
Re: Niger Delta Agitators' Threat: A Silly Joke From Upcoming Comedians by unohbethel(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
oh my lawd!

no wonder u av such bad publicity here @tonye..

so because u want to write against the niger delta threat, it lead u into castigatin our struggles...true i may not know bout oduduwa own, but especially dat of biafra, i know it very well..i bet u avnt come to the east to make research about the biafran struggle.cos if u av, u wont be makin such senseless remarks about such a legitimate struggle.

see let me tel u: am very angry at u for wat u wrongly wrote up here about biafra.

#InConclusion: that u wrote a stupid thing bout biafra does not make u stupid..

so kindly edit this write up to reflect the truth about biafra..

but if u dont, i can then say witout equivocation that u are really stupid as ur write up depicts..

thanks.
Re: Niger Delta Agitators' Threat: A Silly Joke From Upcoming Comedians by nedzuby: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2017
dadavivo:
look if you don't have brain stop displaying it on the internet. Pipelines vandalism started from Obasanjo - Yar adua - Goodluck Jonathan. Don't make it look like no one likes Buhari, after the election an elderly responsible person will find a way to unite the country, but instead he was so wicked that he said how can I include people that gave me 5% vote in my government. Meanwhile the same 5% feeds the nation. Buhari came in and changed all security posts to his brothers, his first budget (2016) proved that he came for war. Well that war he will get it bone to bone.

If truth be told Buhari later laughed and said he will take care of everybody that he is the President of Nigeria and everybody will benefit.
Please go back and listen to the complete video and stop posting incomplete information

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC 2019 Campaign Slogan Challenge / Man Attacks Keyamo In Awka For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment / A. A Sule Emergers As Winner Of Apc primaries Governor Seat Of Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.