Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

“I Smoke Cos In The Bible God Is Also A Weed Smoker”- Reggae Singer Ekow Micah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Smoke Cos In The Bible God Is Also A Weed Smoker”- Reggae Singer Ekow Micah (442 Views)

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work / Seyi Kuye & Wife, Oluwayimika Angel Kuye Welcome A Baby Oladipupo Micah (photos) / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Smoke Cos In The Bible God Is Also A Weed Smoker”- Reggae Singer Ekow Micah by blogreporter: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
In an interview with Akwasi Aboagye on Peace FM’s Entertainment Review, Ghanaian Reggae musician Ekow Micah has defended him smoking that it is because even the Almighty God was caught smoking weed in the bible, . He quoted Psalm 18:7-8 to buttress his point. He said:

“The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry. Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it”.

This news comes after dancehall artist Samini admitted to also consuming the illegal narcotic in the comfort of his home. Ekow Micah was arrested, charged and put on trial for possessing illegal weed. He was later acquitted and discharged by an Accra Circuit Court.

Clued from Ebiwalis Gossip Blog
http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/08/i-smoke-cos-its-in-bible-that-god-is.html

cc; lalasticlala

Re: “I Smoke Cos In The Bible God Is Also A Weed Smoker”- Reggae Singer Ekow Micah by greatnaija01: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
but the bible did not say A HOLY CIGAR was in God's mouth o.
Re: “I Smoke Cos In The Bible God Is Also A Weed Smoker”- Reggae Singer Ekow Micah by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
To much of weeds has watered his brain. Imaging saying God smoked in the �Bible.
Re: “I Smoke Cos In The Bible God Is Also A Weed Smoker”- Reggae Singer Ekow Micah by tyson98: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Maybe Satan is his god cos that one might be smoking weed

(1) (Reply)

Throat Cancer Patient Kills Colleague Who Introduced Him To Smoking / Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian / “i’m Still In Love With Flavour” – Anna Banner Talks About Her Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.