Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting (16378 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army Is Recruiting / Nig. Army Is Recruiting Graduates Into Dssc And Ssc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting by kufor(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2007
Hi Nairaland Users,
There is recruitment in the Nigerian Army which is called e-Recruitment.
1) the sale of Nigerian Army e- Recruitment forms for the 60th Regular Recruit Intake, Commences on monday 12th, february and end on wednesday 28th, 2007.
2)Interested able-bodied male and female Nigerian between the ages of 18 and 22 years who wish to choose a career in the Nigerian Army are invited to obtain the forms on-line by buying scratch cards from any Unity Bank branches Nation wide.
3)For further information on eligibility and other details prospective candidates are to visit the New Nigerian Army site at www.nigerian-army.org
One Love.
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting by anozie: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2007
thanks 4 ur inf.
plesae is it only made 4 the ages between 18-22,
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting by stellose(f): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2007
please dont join the army one can still get a good job some day and some how.
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting by Samuels: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2007
For those Interested in Joining the Nigerian Army, Recruitment has being extended to 2007/03/09.

All D Best
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting by femiayo(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2007
hi nairalanders, i will like an update on navy short service recruitment i just made a contact which can be of help. God will deliver us o
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting by segoye2(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2007
please don't join the army one can still get a good job some day and some how.

Why do you hate the Nigerian Army with the great passion? They are the best and well organized military sect we have in our country today. They are the best we could ever count on. I love to be one of them my dear. Next time you hate, give reasons for your hate or else, keep quiet in such public place!

Segoye2
Clapham Common,
Unite Kingdom
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting by ishmael(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
segoye2:

please don't join the army one can still get a good job some day and some how.

Why do you hate the Nigerian Army with the great passion? They are the best and well organized military sect we have in our country today. They are the best we could ever count on. I love to be one of them my dear. Next time you hate, give reasons for your hate or else, keep quiet in such public place!

Segoye2
Clapham Common,
Unite Kingdom

Wetin you dey do for UK?? Come to Nigeria and join the Army as an other rank and see if life no go tire you.
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting by cbjonstage(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2008
HI NAIRALANDERS,

ANY CLUE ON 2008/2009 RECRUITMENT ON THIS SAME SUBJECT? wink smiley)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 / Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.