Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Patoranking Show Off His Girlfriend With Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Show Off His Girlfriend With Baby Bump (1321 Views)

Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump / Yvonne Jegede Returns To Nigeria Months After Giving Birth, Steps Out With Baby / Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Show Off His Girlfriend With Baby Bump by itspzpics(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Patoranking is expecting a baby....

He shared this photo online with this beautiful caption:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/patoranking-show-off-his-girlfriend.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Patoranking Show Off His Girlfriend With Baby Bump by iamVirus(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
ok
Re: Patoranking Show Off His Girlfriend With Baby Bump by softwerk(f): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Foolish boy angry

Even ProudtobeaMUMUM now seems to have more sense than this 'thing' angry

A simple properly used Gold Cycle condom could have prevented this abomination!

Me i've said my own piece embarassed
Re: Patoranking Show Off His Girlfriend With Baby Bump by UNIQUELADY1: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
OK ODI MMA
Re: Patoranking Show Off His Girlfriend With Baby Bump by milaso: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
it is nw d culture, babymama way

(1) (Reply)

DJ Olu, Son Of Dapo Abiodun And Friend Of Davido Is Dead / “I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me”– Actress Moesha / Successful Entrepreneur, Keisha Green Narrates How She Lost Both Legs In A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.