Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

PRANK: Timaya Accused Of Stealing Gold Chain @MTV Base Big Friday Show [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PRANK: Timaya Accused Of Stealing Gold Chain @MTV Base Big Friday Show [VIDEO] (980 Views)

Throwback To When MTV Base Pranked Wizkid On The Big Friday Show, Wiz Reactions / Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRANK: Timaya Accused Of Stealing Gold Chain @MTV Base Big Friday Show [VIDEO] by ontiah: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Watch the funniest prank show ever and see how our Dance hall super star Timaya was accused of stealing an expensive bling bling at the Big Friday show on Mtv Base Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yn-QYsAiHk

In one word, how would you describe Timaya's reaction to this PRANK?
Re: PRANK: Timaya Accused Of Stealing Gold Chain @MTV Base Big Friday Show [VIDEO] by Bobonowell(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hw much is DAT bling bling DAT timaya can not afford cry
Nothing concern me shaa...

Wen it gets to FP pls let me kn...
Re: PRANK: Timaya Accused Of Stealing Gold Chain @MTV Base Big Friday Show [VIDEO] by xedyl(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bobonowell:

it's not about the price...he's got his name and career to protect.
Re: PRANK: Timaya Accused Of Stealing Gold Chain @MTV Base Big Friday Show [VIDEO] by doyinisaac(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bobonowell:

Everything is not all about money,money....first of all someone who is suffering from kleptomania can still go ahead to steal even if he or she is extremely rich,.........ask Dammy krane what he is facing right now,u will know life is beyond just money money all the time
Re: PRANK: Timaya Accused Of Stealing Gold Chain @MTV Base Big Friday Show [VIDEO] by Dongg: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket.

Get An E commerce Website

Re: PRANK: Timaya Accused Of Stealing Gold Chain @MTV Base Big Friday Show [VIDEO] by dami2boi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Timaya was really calm and not hypertensive opposite of what i expected, o boy i have been blow away by his action.
Re: PRANK: Timaya Accused Of Stealing Gold Chain @MTV Base Big Friday Show [VIDEO] by ontiah: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=dami2boi post=59689832]Timaya was really calm and not hypertensive opposite of what i expected, o boy i have been blow away by his action.

He is so matured

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Babymama Sophia & Daughter Imade Like Dauther Like Mother. / All You Need To See About Davido's Visit To Edo State / South African Lady Begs Her Ex For Denying Him After Exposing Her Nud£

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.