Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Are We Buhari's Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Buhari's Citizens (366 Views)

Now That Oil Has Become Worthless We (Buhari) Should...... / Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others / Fani Kayode Reacts As US, France, Germany, Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Buhari's Citizens by fredosky111(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Was is right for PMB to address Nigerians as ' My dear Citizens instead of Fellow Nigerians or My fellow citizens.
Or is PMB now a country ?
Re: Are We Buhari's Citizens by dadavivo: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
fredosky111:
Was is right for PMB to address Nigerians as ' My dear Citizens instead of Fellow Nigerians or My fellow citizens.
Or is PMB now a country ?
don't expect anything from an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Are We Buhari's Citizens by Jj222(f): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Have you forgotten that buhari is sick in d brain. the sickness affected his brain . so let's manage him.
Re: Are We Buhari's Citizens by fergie001: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
That's a military thought process and very irrational.

Atimes,even if your aides give you nonsense to read,
go through them thoroughly and scrutinize indepth.
that's where education and literacy come in.
Even if you do not have the gift of oratory,
Divers opinion is important.

What I see in this president is GIGO.
Perhaps he sees speeches for the 1st time when he is about to read them,that's quite not correct.

My major grouse with PMB asides his been a bigot is he never learns,
once you do not do that,you can never STOOP TO CONQUER.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Buhari. By Charles Ogbu. / Which Room Is Buhari Working From? / Northern Elders Demand Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.