Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,238 members, 7,811,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) (5221 Views)

"It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson / Peter Okoye Poses With Bikini Dubai Girls (Pictures) / 10 Best Nigerian Male Musicians (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by WotzupNG: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
There is a new trend among Nigerian Male musicians and it involves flying out of the country to go shop for a girlfriend. The rate at which these musicians are buying into the idea makes it seem as if they are trying to tell us that Nigerian girls are not good enough?

Below are 7 Nigerian Male Musicians who don’t date Nigerian girls. Let’s see the pictures of the girls to know whether Nigerian girls are no match for them. Oya na!

1. KOREDE BELLO

After getting a bank alert, Nigerian girls suddenly stopped making sense to Korede Bello. Dude is now running shows with a white girl. Yet some of our girls are still going gaga over him. I’m annoyed.

SOURCE: https://www.wotzup.ng/7-nigerian-male-musicians-girls/

Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by WotzupNG: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
2. ICE PRINCE

Even with the numerous light-skinned girls we have in Nigeria, this guy still preferred Maima Nkewa, a French-Ghanaian. Perhaps, he wants our already light-skinned girls to add some bleaching cream to their skin before he can date them. Mtchew

Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by WotzupNG: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
3. MAY D

I don’t blame May D for dating Carolina Wassmuth. If I was as black as he is, I would date a white girl too. That way, my kids won’t inherit much of my black face and burnt lips.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by WotzupNG: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
4 .WIZKID

When we thought this dude was down with Buy Nigeria To Grow The Naira, he decided to shift his preference to US-based Guinean model, Binta Diamond Diallo. Even though we understand that his first baby mama is not light-skinned, what about Tania Omotayo?

Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by WotzupNG: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
5. DAVIDO

The dude in the below picture decided that a Nigerian girl wont be good enough to be his baby mama number 2. That’s why he dropped his seed with Atlanta-based, Amanda. The odd that Davido’s next baby mama wont be a Nigerian girl is Over 2.5 goals.

Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by WotzupNG: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
6. Runtown

Runtown too has joined the gang. Guess who pulled him in? An American video vixen, Selena Leath. I hear they now have a baby together. Are you sure it’s not Nigerian girls that are dulling and making all these guys go foreign?

Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by WotzupNG: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
7. D’banj

Even though this post is about dating, I had to include D’banj who just got married. I remember how our girls use to almost faint while D’banj performs at concerts. Now they are all disappointed cos he ended up marrying a foreign girl called Lineo Didi Kilgrow. ehya

Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Seguntimmy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
That's their own problem, when u check their instagram page, you will see Nigeria ladies asking for one thing or the other, how den will dey date them.
But, shey that wizkid's foreign girlfriend no get bwezz? Sum1 get me my glasses.
Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Destined2win: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
8. Destined2win:

Destined2win is the President-in-waiting. He doesn't really care if all the people mentioned above are marrying oyibo. He cannot come and see Nigerian ladies that have attractive character and ukwu and go and look for rude and plywood Oyibo undecided.

Not only is he gonna be President GCFR but he's wife is gonna be strictly made in Nigeria. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by ebukahandsome(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
That still doesnt guarantee them grammy award
Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by ObaKlaz: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
You're wrong. D'banj dated VERY BIG Nigerian ladies like: Genevieve Nnaji Adama Indimi ...and Jennifer Obayuwana.
Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by newsynews: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
You're wrong. D'banj dated VERY BIG Nigerian ladies like:
Genevieve Nnaji
Adama Indimi
...and Jennifer Obayuwana.
... but dumped them for a foreigner. embarassed
Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
its called PREFERENCES, and there is nothing wrong with that. to each their own!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by LifestyleTonite: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
its called PREFERENCES, and there is nothing wrong with that. to each their own!
I think the problem lies with Nigerian girls.

When a man becomes very rich in such a way that he can travel to any country of his choice, he becomes exposed to other ways of life. That's when he sees the difference between our girls and those of other nations. While ours will hardly approach you to express their love, a foreign girl won't mind instigating a relationship. Those foreign girls see relationships as 50/50. But here in Nigeria, our girls just want to be at the receiving end of goodies. They think giving a man sex equates to playing their part. Most times, the sex is always lousy.

I don't blame the musicians jare. If I become extremely rich, Omo Na Eastern Europe I go go, cos our girls are becoming mannerless and too hungry.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Chubhie: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
That's what's up!
Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by madone: 1:55am On Aug 22, 2017
9..madoneI Av been dating tho my Nigerian girl till this girl from Benin rep. Came to my street. Now I am dating her to soo am doing Nigerian and abroad girl too. Bullshit
Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by IamOpemipo(m): 7:03am On Aug 22, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

When a man becomes very rich in such a way that he can travel to any country of his choice, he becomes exposed to other ways of life. That's when he sees the difference between our girls and those of other nations. While ours will hardly approach you to express their love, a foreign girl won't mind instigating a relationship. Those foreign girls see relationships as 50/50. But here in Nigeria, our girls just want to be at the receiving end of goodies. They think giving a man sex equates to playing their part. Most times, the sex is always lousy.

I don't blame the musicians jare. If I become extremely rich, Omo Na Eastern Europe I go go, cos our girls are becoming mannerless and too hungry.

Give this guy a Truck of beer

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Amarabae(f): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

go and sit down abeg, bla bla bla
Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2017
undecided
Re: 7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) by WotzupNG: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mompha Gifts Daughter Rolex Wrist Watch Worth Millions, Davido & Yung6ix React / Another Girl Strips On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband Churchill, Flaunts Diamond Franck Muller Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.