Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) (42700 Views)

Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos / Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
evanstinobbc:
I don't understand how this news will help Nigeria as a country
buhari is a curse to Nigeria

E pain this guy o!

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by phayvoursky(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Everything for the picture. Photoshoot government.

I thought they met on Saturday.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
on his official visit to Nigeria
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
picture man continues his picture with no work
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by emajoe: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
hilroy007:
Buhari should just respect himself and try not contest for 2nd term

...as if he has finished this first term yet.
he is working from home in the first term, in your presumed second term where he will work from, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by BabaO2: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
expecting saraki and dogara to do the same, as it is in their characters
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Oblang(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
emajoe:
No interest in this thing again!
Even Buhari is tired.
Proof me otherwise let's see.

U don proof ur allegation?

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by emajoe: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oblang:

U don proof ur allegation?
Oblang,
Proof me wrong first not to come with another question.
In those days you were a champion of show picture or .....
You now take pictures as proof!
Isorite, continue.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by SirImole(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Can glo data plans work on 2g phones like symbians? I mean glo data plans like: 3.2gb- #1,000 1.6gb- # 500 I'm about to buy new glo sim for my symbian phone as an alternative to browse.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by benedictac(f): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
I love the loyalty of the VP coz I love loyalty

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
BreezyCB:
Prof Osinbajo is a faithful Vice President.May God continue to bless you.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by sukkot: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
powerful men

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Which other state house again? Are they not in the same Aso rock?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fadiga24:
What is a mirror doing in the presidential office.

Is it also being used for 'passionate' service?
Aisha would want to look her self in the mirror now and Buhari himself is vain cos he knows he's handsome,someone like Obasanjo wouldn't have mirror in his office
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Nasirukry(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Perfectly match,,a very highly individual.

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
BreezyCB:
faithful like a pet lap dog

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by ProWalker: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
magoo10:
Baba receives yemi the coordinator of govt,he should have atleast briefed him before making the 5mins hate speech abi is this how they will make Nigeria great.govt of the picture, by the picture and for the picture. I laugh at the clowns in Puerto Rico .

Ibo talking

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by babadot00(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amen
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by win2kwire: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Trust Yoruba slave, act like boy boy for mallam, double handshake, bend over, maybe even lay down flat on ground when camera not there
You are VP and even acted as president, act like it mumu ode!!!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by burqueenx(f): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2017

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Kendroid: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Osinbajo looks more presidential
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by oyienootieno: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
emajoe:
No interest in this thing again!
Even Buhari is tired.
Proof me otherwise let's see.

You already PROOF yourself wrong.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
emajoe:

...as if he has finished this first term yet.
he is working from home in the first term, in your presumed second term where he will work from, your guess is as good as mine.

If you continue like this, high BP will kill you.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Habibatuley23: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2017
BreezyCB:
Tribalism talk now don day form 4 my mind buh Devil nah lair.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Habibatuley23: 12:40am On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin cheesy
win2kwire:
Trust Yoruba slave, act like boy boy for mallam, double handshake, bend over, maybe even lay down flat on ground when camera not there
win2kwire:

Na so e pain u reach bah ehn sori Jere.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:40am On Aug 22, 2017
Thank God is Mr. President Buhari returned for his presidency. wink
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 6:17am On Aug 22, 2017
A Faithful Vice President we appreciated God in ur life
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by StCockman(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Good rapport is pertinent in every field of endeavour so as to create a workable, conducive atmosphere and a peaceful coexistence among folks in any institution.
I think the Aso-rock Villa isn't exempted in this regard and the President and his V.P. has shown it quite apparently...

Nigeria Military In Pictures / #EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue / Nigerian's Response To Atiku Abubakar About Arsenal Winning