Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Kate Henshaw To The "Our Mumu Don Do" Conveners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw To The "Our Mumu Don Do" Conveners (543 Views)

Charley Boy Leads 'Our Mumu Don Do Movement' To Clean Up Gwagwalada (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw To The "Our Mumu Don Do" Conveners by Basic123: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
www.SPYNigeria.com Ken Henshaw writes:

I like the "Our Mumu Don Do" movement. I support their call for full disclosure on the President's health. Now that the President has returned, I think they should turn the focus of their campaign to other important national "Mumu" issues. For instance, they should start a campaign for Mrs Deziani who is also in London to return and face trial for corruption. They should also start a campaign against governors who run their states without budgets. They should start a campaign against states that spend public resources sponsoring pilgrimages, parties and travels to watch football matches. Let's start a campaign against states that have not conducted LGA elections. While we are at it, let's campaign against governors who stole bailout funds. Let's speak up against states that continue to owe salaries and pensions. I don't want to believe that "Our Mumu" became enough only about the President's prolonged stay in London, while we continue to be "Mumu" on other issues of National concern. Now that the President is back, I expect attention to move to other "Mumu" issues. Believe me, we have thousands of them in Nigeria! This view is strictly mine!!
Re: Kate Henshaw To The "Our Mumu Don Do" Conveners by divinehand2003(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lol

Our mumu nor go finish ooooo
Re: Kate Henshaw To The "Our Mumu Don Do" Conveners by mesoprogress(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
KateMumuJustStarted
Re: Kate Henshaw To The "Our Mumu Don Do" Conveners by SweetJoystick(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
All points raised valid except for Allison's case. She is being tried for money laundering in the UK, until she is done in the UK before she can return and be tried In person in Nigeria for alleged corruption case.
Re: Kate Henshaw To The "Our Mumu Don Do" Conveners by Buharimustgo: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Her mumu just started

(1) (Reply)

Feel Free To Approach Us...we Are Single And Lonely- Yvonne Okoro / Van Vicker Shares Pictures Of Himself Two Daughters And His Wife On Vacation In / WILD THOUGHTS: Don Jazzy Crazy Over Rihanna's B**bs (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.