Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Heart Splash_ Scene 10: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heart Splash_ Scene 10: (309 Views)

ACT 1 Scene 2: The Gods Are Not To Blame By Ola Rotimi / The Trial Of Brother Jero By Wole Soyinka - Scene By Scene Analysis / Five Unrealistic Scene In Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Splash_ Scene 10: by seiyefajohn(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
SCENE 10 (INT_ NIGHT_ SAFE OPERATIONS FACILITY¬_ DEPOSITION SQUARE)
XTERS: Tina, Patricia, Robert, and LIB Team members.

BLURB: An active flow¬_ shot returned and we find Robert addressing the people there present at the facility, as he spoke all listened before the appropriate persons took to his orders for effecting.

ROBERT
Now that we are all on same page, can we move on to border on the subject of tonight?

PATRICIA
Yes, we have to, and quickly too, he may wake up and find out that I am not there.

ROBERT
You should worry less about that; we took care of that too.

PATRICIA
How? (Surprised)

ROBERT
We had someone spike the shots of drinks he had before returning home. (Optional AD/D insert HERE)

PATRICIA
What will you foreign trained lawyers not do to win a case?

ROBERT
I beg your pardon, foreign? We schooled here together remember?

PATRICIA
Oh yh? (She said questioningly this time with a bit of spark in her eyes, life in her posture and confidence in her voice.) So you did not travel to the US then? So you did not visit Detroit Michigan, where you went for a higher degree after we rounded off with school back here?
(As she spoke Robert’s face lit up with soft smiles, he stares at the upper region of her back head which is the only part of her head that he can see due to their sitting arrangement.)

ROBERT
Nice. You did some background checks on me too?
(He asked jamming his hands a few times for her, before he spoke and she responded again charged like an inverter battery.)

PATRICIA
Not really, just a few things I could find on the internet. I dint have much sophistication as you guys did with Tina, but I still had to look you up in the internet to confirm to myself that it was really you, because you looked mature and different on TV.

ROBERT
Amazing, nicer than nice actually… (Robert kept uttering in bewilderment for a while, before finding his next set of words. He motioned at his tech lady to step forward, and in well orchestrated blocking(s) she went straight to bend before Patricia)

TECH LADY
May I please have your ring?

PATRICIA
Why?

ROBERT
Patricia please let her do her job, from this moment on it is about the case and not personal issues. It will be returned to you before you are taken back home, now please let her have the ring so I can present the approached that my team and I have put together to restructure the failing parts of your divorce hearings that has lasted forever without a verdict.
(Patricia on hearing Robert’s short speech, she calmly removed the ring and handed it to the tech lady who immediately walked away and out of set with it. Robert spoke on.)

ROBERT
Let me start by saying that every member of this team is a practicing lawyer, and they as well as I; all have our parts to play to get each case nailed down successfully. In the next few minutes; they will all give you details of how far they have gone with their various end tasks.
(Robert was still speaking when the next scene crept-in, not obstructing him; rather buttressing his statement with visual interpretation and sound narration.)

www.seiyefajohn.com.ng
www.seiyefajohn.mysite.com

(1) (Reply)

#day17: Begin With The End In Mind #psychologistofchange = Naija At 100? / Upwork Account Wanted / Grace Adogah Needs Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.