Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters (34371 Views)

Buhari, National Assembly May Clash Over Ngige, Akpabio, Keyamo / Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by serverconnect(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
APC I hail oo
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Shameless perpetual liars, SR.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by jamesbridget13(f): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by UncleSnr(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
tayebest:

Hey! How market na?
The lion is back and better grin
Please tell Buhari to shift so we can see the LION.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by OmoManU: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Now Sahara reporter is no more APC propaganda machine but specifically a Tinubu's propaganda machine. Am laughing in French the idiocy of many

1 Like

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by 1mcomin: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
247Dior:
undecided
Which account come bi parosident again?
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by xpool(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
tayebest:

Hey! How market na?
Who be lion?
If na so lion dey be you think say we go dey fear lion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by yahmohy27: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amajerry83:
This man for resign na. His health should be his first priority. If he resign he can stay in London for as long as he wants.
Are you one of his family abi which one be your own ?
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by tuscani: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
point5:
I sense trouble in dis country...
bro I beg send me this pics, I beg just as this man dey shake him leg. I beg
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by Teacher1776(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
DabLord:
What Buhari can do at his age your father or grandfather dare not

so Buhari is your grandfather now. This is how we identify bas-tards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by jericco1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
That's Africa is referred to third world, in advanced Nations the quest for power is not driven this far, they'll simply resign rather than holding the country ransom, some investors would be scared coz of the uncertainty the president is causing.
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by Dandy35(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
this is your gift

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by Teacher1776(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
tayebest:

Hey! How market na?

so he is a lion? Pls show me the zoo you are keeping him. I want to throw some rats I killed to him. He looks quite hungry. King of the ZOO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
tayebest:

Hey! How market na?

Lion?

Lols
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by jbhill(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
a president that cannot address the nation live is that one a president.
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by Ospic2014: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
I asked this question before his arrival if he's resuming from home or grave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by ped007(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amajerry83:
This man for resign na. His health should be his first priority. If he resign he can stay in London for as long as he wants.
lol...
who's gonna pay the bills
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by Abagworo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nothing is wrong with pre-recorded broadcast even though I doubt SR on this one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by ogawisdom(m): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amajerry83:

He needs to be in office to get free first class medical treatment
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by LesbianBoy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
My country is now a joke oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by OHCOMEON: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
godfatherx:
When Sahara reporters writes a story against your patrons, you'll come online and bash him, but if the storyline is in favour of your views, y'all praise him.

For me, Sahara Reporters seem to be the only incorruptible investigative journalist left in the land.

FAIR AND BALANCED.
Really? This same SR reported how a FAKE plane did no leave London on day on Saturday, now we know who was lieinglieing

1 Like

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by eagleeye2: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
When SR talks about Dieazani Maduekwe or GEJ or PEJ, Zone Bs will applaud. When they write against Bubu, na so so name calling.
Which Kain wahala be this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by RexEmmyGee: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amajerry83:
Lol. If he resigns, he might probably die. He ceases to enjoy any presidential treatment. E.g footing of expensive bills, private jet, the name Nigeria president will vanish from his doctors because he will now be a normal citizen and most of all, no one will want to hear his matter again
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by Badonasty(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Online Media giant, Sahara Reporters have claimed that the National broadcast of President Buahri today, Monday, was pre-recorded to avoid any unpalatable inventualities.

President Buhari who returned to Nigeria on Saturday after vacationing in London to treat a yet unknown protracted ailment that took him well-over 104 days and 6 hours.

He has now resumed duties fully after giving his National Broadcast and writing to the National Assembly of his readiness to commence official duties.

See shots of Sahara Reporters' news flash.

http://igbobia.com/?q=buharis-national-broadcast-was-pre-recorded-to-avoid-any-accident-he-may-return-to-london-soon.html

It's obvious the man isn't okay
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by bionixs: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buharimustgo:
There is nothing wrong in that
it is only a stagnant minded fellow that wouldn't see anything wrong with that. Oga, is that how America became great?
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by okerekeikpo: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
With Apc everything is possible I believe Sahara reporters
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by billyG(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
so even his letter to nass to resume was written in 2014.useless shahara.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by ensamy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
I just pity Buhari because people are just using him as figure head while they eat.
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
So dem dey bobo us.. He was still in the other room with Aisha at 7 am when our national TV was helping him deceiving us that it was a live broadcast.. Odiegwu.!
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by PeterObi2019(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
godfatherx:
When Sahara reporters writes a story against your patrons, you'll come online and bash him, but if the storyline is in favour of your views, y'all praise him.

For me, Sahara Reporters seem to be the only incorruptible investigative journalist left in the land.

FAIR AND BALANCED.

Until they start showing us in pictures Tinubu's properties
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by countryboyz: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
sahara head no correct.
Re: Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters by Okoroawusa: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
I want to be so famous that some ppl will spend a lifetime talking abt me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC / How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ / FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.