Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy (2465 Views)

Video : FAKE Gospel Singer, Maheeda Dances To Rihanna’s Rude Boy Fully Neckhead / Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ / Controversial Booklet Scans And Pics Inside Rihanna's New Album Rated R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by blackcat1: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
Girl looks like she was mad Hot in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82VE8UtW8A&feature=related
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by FBS: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2010
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by blackcat1: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2010
Thanks FBS  wink what's your take on the video?
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by FBS: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2010
Good girl gone bad.  grin

Maybe she is missing Chris Brown?  wink
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Armenian: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2010
The video was quite raunchy and her lyrics were straight to the point.
Could it be she is'nt getting any?

Luv the vid tho'
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by aieromon(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2010
The hips don mature for harvest cool
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by ayettymama(f): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2010
love i love it!!!

CB was her publicity bit.ch! move off it
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by shilling(f): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2010
Sexy video. But dang, she's gained quite a bit of weight.
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by aieromon(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2010
That's why i said. . . . the hips are mature for harvest cool
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 16, 2010
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! With the shaved hair, the arched eye brows, colorful hat and the big hoop earrings she is DEFINITELY bringing back the Jamaican "rude girl" style of the 80's and 90's. I LOVE IT. Big ups to Rihanna. Caribbean/West Indian pride!!!! I love how she bounced back after a painful and humiliating experience with Chris Brown's abuse, tho she was no angel herself she still didnt deserve that. Haters keep talking and Rihanna will keep making the dough. It's simple!
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Nixnugo(f): 3:17am On Mar 16, 2010
I liked the fact that shes broken away from her 'I MUST BE BAD BY FORCE' phase- the color in the video was reminiscent of the fresh faced 17 yr old Rihanna singing 'pon de replay' fresh off the boat from barabados. Aside from that, the video is a COPY. It is the exact concept of M.I.A's 'Boyz' video from 2007. I think its a shame when singers cant produce authentic tracks/videos anymore. The video also 'borrows' from Solange's 'I decided' video. So, yes, the video is cool. Original? Hell no. But then again what about Rihanna is original? Shes a completely MANUFACTURED artist. Look at her transition in 3 yrs- pon de replay, to 'S.O.S', to umberlla, to crazy angry girl (run this town) back to 'rude boy'. I mean! The poor girl must be confused herself. Check out M.I.A's video and see what i mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcN1i6Qcjxg
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by riversman: 3:18am On Mar 16, 2010
she copied the MIA - Boyz video, hiss, and does she sound like Beyonce or wat shocked
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 16, 2010
To the two people above me first of all M.I.A isnt and wasnt the ONLY/First person to have a creative video. If I AM NOT mistaken its some Sesame Street ish. Secondly M.I.A boyz was shot in JAMAICA, though Rihanna isnt Jamaican she is STILL West Indian thus our roots are HER roots. and lastly before she made it big Rihanna stated SPECIFICALLY that she listened to Reggae, Rock, R&B, Soul, Pop and Rap before coming to the US and that she wanted to give ppl a sample of each to show versatility. She has done a great job with that. If either of you can do better, show us what you got.

She sounds NOTHING like Beyonce and shes not trying. Black people hate too d@mn much.
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by riversman: 3:35am On Mar 16, 2010
MzDarkSkin, can u calm down plizz? while u are at it, drink some water

She does sound like BEyonce, Rudeboy is a very Beyonc-esque kinda song, the adlibs and shittt were copy copy of Beyawnz, Rihanna is tryin to hard and Bitchhhh is irrelevant
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 16, 2010
I dont need to drink anything, you on the other hand need to lay off of the Haterade. Beyonce and Rihanna opposite poles my dear. There is NOTHING Beyonce about Rihanna and vice versa. Only childish Beyonce fans who are in denial that other ppl have talent would say such a thing. If she is irrelevant then simply skip over her name. Dont search to hate. Beyonce doesnt know anything about Caribbean culture so wtf does Rude Boy have to do with her? please.

Why does she have to be a b!tch?? Have you seen Beyonce's last attempt at popularity lately? Teaming up with the bi-sexual over sexed Lady Gaga? What is different about Rihanna's sexuality?
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by chiogo(f): 3:46am On Mar 16, 2010
I love it - both song and video!!! cheesy
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Nixnugo(f): 3:49am On Mar 16, 2010
Lol, i love it when people act like these celebrities are their family members. @Ms Dark skin- what's with all the 'black people hate too much'- from your profile name i can assume your black so why are u suddenly exempt from this stereotypical 'haters' category? This is a forum to share opinions, so yes, i agree with rivers man about you getting a glass of water to calm yourself down + 'cool your temper'. Its just banter, not world war 2. I could be like you and say 'why are black people so damn agressive'? But i won't say that because unlike you, i don't generalize. Even the PRODUCER OF THE VIDEO claimed there were similarities because they both had an Andy Warhol feel to it, not 'SESAME STREET'. Rihanna doesnt sound like beyonce cuz she CANT sound like beyonce. If she ever ventured to sing a high Bey type note, her pipes would fall off!! I'm not a beyonce fan, but i recognize talent where talent is. In rihanna's case, DIDDLY SQUAT. She has a bloddy amazing stylist and her record label is paying BIG BUCKS for voice training.
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 16, 2010
And I love it when ppl act like their opinions can deter celebrities. Right is right, wrong is wrong. Right? you have a right to an opinion. Wrong? Assumptions. Rihanna is not my relative and I am not pretending that however I recognize that the girl gets alot of flack from people who have nothing going for them thus they create rumors or applaud her downfalls. Savage. Similarities between the two videos? DUH. Blind men can see that. Copying? I dont think so. Sesame Street uses the same colorful crap in their 1,2,3's and A,B,C's videos so its nothing new.

Black people do hate WAAAY to much. Dont worry about my race because even if i were white the truth is the truth. As one of us ventures out of the norm and make it, we get hated on by our OWN kind. Then when we dont care and mingle with other races because our own dont support us, we are labeled "oreos". Please.

Anyway big up to Rihanna. I wish her well, and success. smiley Beautiful woman.
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Nixnugo(f): 4:01am On Mar 16, 2010
Just looked at your profile & confirmed your black AND a little girl. Thought as much- can't waste anymore time chit chatting, little one. BIG YAWN. You've sent me right to sleep! xx
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 16, 2010
LOL. Im 21 and obviously black. Never denied it.
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by mamagee3(f): 1:54am On Mar 17, 2010
She looks ridiculous.
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 17, 2010
rivers i get mine wink
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2010
Absolutely love it! I don't think she were Hot in the video what so ever I just think she was having fun.
The highlighted parts are really, (clear throat) grin

Rude Boy Lyrics

Come here rude boy, boy
Can you get it up
Come here rude boy, boy
Is you big enough
Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me

Come here rude boy, boy
Can you get it up
Come here rude boy, boy
Is you big enough
Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me

Tonight
I'mma let you be the captain
Tonight
I'mma let you do your thing, yeah
Tonight
I'mma let you be a rider
Giddy up
Giddy up
Giddy up, babe

Tonight
I'mma let it be fire
Tonight
I'mma let you take me higher
Tonight
Baby we can get it on, yeah
we can get it on, yeah

Do you like it boy
I wa-wa-want
What you wa-wa-want
Give it to me baby
Like boom, boom, boom

What I wa-wa-want
Is what you wa-wa-want
Na, na-aaaah

Come here rude boy, boy
Can you get it up
Come here rude boy, boy
Is you big enough

Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me

Come here rude boy, boy
Can you get it up
Come here rude boy, boy
Is you big enough
Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me

Tonight
I'mma give it to you harder
Tonight
I'mma turn your body out
Relax
Let me do it how I wanna
If you got it
I need it
And I'mma put it down

Buckle up
I'mma give it to you stronger
Hands up
We can go a little longer
Tonight
I'mma get a little crazy
Get a little crazy, baby

Do you like it boy
I wa-wa-want
What you wa-wa-want
Give it to me baby
Like boom, boom, boom
What I wa-wa-want
Is what you wa-wa-want
Na, na-aaaah

Come here rude boy, boy
Can you get it up
Come here rude boy, boy
Is you big enough
Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me

Come here rude boy, boy
Can you get it up
Come here rude boy, boy
Is you big enough
Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me

I like the way you touch me there
I like the way you pull my hair
Babe, if I don't feel it I ain't faking
No, no

I like when you tell me kiss it there
I like when you tell me move it there

So giddy up
Time to giddy up
You say you're a rude boy
Show me what you got now

Come here right now

Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me

Come here rude boy, boy
Can you get it up
Come here rude boy, boy
Is you big enough
Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me

Come here rude boy, boy
Can you get it up
Come here rude boy, boy
Is you big enough
Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me

Love me
Love me
Love me
Love me
Love me
Love me

Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me

Love me
Love me
Love me
Love me
Love me
Love me

Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by googles: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2010
[size=13pt]love love love that video. personally i think thats Rihanna's best video till date. . . . she was looking so hawt and sxxy
big ups wink wink
[/size]
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by rapstar: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2010
who was she refering to? chris brown or another person
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Bolarge(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2010
Yea, she wants the rude boy without the fiery slaps and punches.

Ode.
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 22, 2010
Bolarge:

Ode.

lmfao! You are SO wrong for that! grin
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by ayettymama(f): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
Bolarge:

Ode.

lolz

no

she got beat up by a cute boy

and now she wants a rude boy!!!!!

Rihanna is a glory sucker

people told chris then that shes a devil and he didnt believe them

chris see ya life!

because of this winch! shior
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by ajah1(f): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2010
Dat was a cul video frm Rihanna.
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by segzeybaba(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
its a nice vid, but she should have showed abit of more flesh

yummyyummy cool cool cool
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Riverman2: 12:02am On Mar 23, 2010
a bit more flesh bii ti bo shocked shocked shocked

all dat yansh no do u
Re: What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 23, 2010
I actually like the cheekiness of the video. Very nice colours, she cant dance to save her life but her few moves were good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acting Becomes Reality! Tinsel Stars, Chuks And Ene, Wed / I’m The Female Version Of My Dad – Charly Boy’s Daughter / Chris Attoh And Karen Igho Make A Great Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.