Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Fish Pond With 3bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sale. At Cheap Price - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fish Pond With 3bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sale. At Cheap Price (443 Views)

A Plot Of Land With 3bedroom Foundation At Elemu Bridge Isheri Isolo. (PICS) / Land For Sale With 3bedroom Inside / 4bed Room Duplex With 3bedroom Bq For Sale In Gwarinpa Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Pond With 3bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sale. At Cheap Price by femabid4global: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
The pictures below shows a well construsted fish pond with 3bedroom flat on a plot of land at omisan jana Ado Ekiti. its going for a very cheap price. contact me on Architect femi on 07037570412

Re: Fish Pond With 3bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sale. At Cheap Price by femabid4global: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
The pictures below shows a well construsted fish pond with 3bedroom flat on a plot of land at omisan jana Ado Ekiti. its going for a very cheap price. contact me on Architect femi on 07037570412...........
Re: Fish Pond With 3bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sale. At Cheap Price by nagod5(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lands @ good location 4 sale 1100square meters of land with Government Consent at Lekki County home -N66m (negotiable) 1Plot of land at Akuru off Elebu Oluyole extension, Ibadan goes for N3.5m (negotiable) 6plots of land at Ado Ekiti, beside patfinger hotel, 3min drive 4rm UNAD N1.9N(negotiable) 3Plots of land at Ibeju lekki, Eleko, with existion goes 4 N4M(negotiable) . See my Signature to contact me.
Re: Fish Pond With 3bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sale. At Cheap Price by nagod5(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lands @ good location 4 sale 1100square meters of land with Government Consent at Lekki County home -N66m (negotiable) 1Plot of land at Akuru off Elebu Oluyole extension, Ibadan goes for N3.5m (negotiable) 6plots of land at Ado Ekiti, beside patfinger hotel, 3min drive 4rm UNAD N1.9N(negotiable) 3Plots of land at Ibeju lekki, Eleko, with existion goes 4 N4M(negotiable) . See my Signature to contact me.
Re: Fish Pond With 3bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sale. At Cheap Price by femabid4global: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ado Ekiti.. 1.500m
Re: Fish Pond With 3bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sale. At Cheap Price by femabid4global: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Hello house.

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Sale Around Ajah, Lagos / Twin Flat With Extra Full Plot Of Land At Lautech Main Campus Area Ogbomosho Oyo / Why There A Lot Of Unfinished Houses Or Buildings In Nigeria - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.