Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Useful Have W3schools Been To You? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Useful Have W3schools Been To You? (765 Views)

Checkout This Amazingly Useful Nigerian Websites You Never Knew Existed / These Very Powerful And Useful Tools Are For You Now Click Here To DOWNLOAD / 4 Useful Free Blogging Features Anyone Can Use To Start Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Useful Have W3schools Been To You? by internetrender: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
If you are a web designer and very conversant with CSS, you might have heard about W3.CSS.

W3.CSS is a modern CSS framework with built-in responsiveness. Smaller and faster than other CSS frameworks. W3.CSS is Easy to use and above all, free to use.

On the other hand, W3Schools is a website that provide free tutorials on W3.CSS and even Free Templates you can use anyhow you want.

For me, W3Schools have been so useful.

With the help of W3Schools, I have been able to design my own forum ( https://slidetrends.com.ng ) and add lot of customization. All kudos to W3Schools.

What about you? How helpful has W3Schools been to you? How Useful Have W3schools Been To You?

Re: How Useful Have W3schools Been To You? by internetrender: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: How Useful Have W3schools Been To You? by internetrender: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: How Useful Have W3schools Been To You? by puma90: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
u gat to b kidn me still useful n alwayz be useful
Re: How Useful Have W3schools Been To You? by internetrender: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
puma90:
u gat to b kidn me still useful n alwayz be useful

smiley
Re: How Useful Have W3schools Been To You? by HetomNigeria(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Very useful 100% with their layout design template
Check this out, www.infumart.com all designed by w3layouts

Re: How Useful Have W3schools Been To You? by internetrender: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
HetomNigeria:
Very useful 100% with their layout design template
Check this out, www.infumart.com all designed by w3layouts

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Consider When Buying Fairly Used Phones In Nigeria / How To Earn Money Blogging $4K Monthly & Up Using Wordpress - Videotutorial / Buy Your Naija And Uk Adsence With Funds Inside At A Cheaper Rate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.