Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average (14967 Views)

Average Cost Of Healthy Diet For Nigerians Is N938 – National Bureau Of Statisti / AMAZON Trending EBOOK On Weight Management Is Here For FREE / How To Put On Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by erenax: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hello guys, pls i need an advice on how to put on weight. I don't like the way i am looking skinny. I eat alot but still look like someone that is poorly fed.What do i do?
Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
erenax:
Hello guys, pls i need an advice on how to put on weight. I don't like the way i am looking skinny. What do i do?

lol

you look like a nairaland post grin

1 Like

Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
erenax:
Hello guys, pls i need an advice on how to put on weight. I don't like the way i am looking skinny. I eat alot but still look like someone that is starving.What do i do?
try dis it will work for u if u can afford it

buy 1 carton of peak milk or 3crown
and 1 create of egg
and cypri gold (is a blood tonic)

mix d milk with d egg'''''
drink it once in a day plus d cypri gold

ask ur qus?
Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by erenax: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

try dis it will work for u if u can afford it

buy 1 carton of peak milk or 3crown
and 1 create of egg
and cypri gold (is a blood tonic)

mix d milk with d egg'''''
drink it once in a day plus d cypri gold

ask ur qus?

After how many days will the results start showing. And do i need malt? . How many tins of 3crown and how many eggs will i mix?
Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by NairaEffect(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Always include high protein foods in your meals.

Cypri Gold is not a blood supplement. It will make your face bloated.

Combine your high protein foods with blood supplements and you can use cod liver oil capsules once a day.

Consult a nutritionist before you start taking any strange drugs in the name of wanting to gain weight.

Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
erenax:

After how many days will the results start showing. And do i need malt? . How many tins of 3crown and how many eggs will i mix?
2eggs
1 peak milk
mix it in a cup. drink it after drinkin open ur cypri gold it comes with a small cover measure fill up d measure and drink

after 1month come over and say hi
Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by erenax: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

2eggs
1 peak milk
mix it in a cup. drink it after drinkin open ur cypri gold it comes with a small cover measure fill up d measure and drink

Thanks very much bro,
Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by erenax: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
NairaEffect:
Always include high protein foods in your meals.

Cypri Gold is not a blood supplement. It will make your face bloated.

Combine your high protein foods with blood supplements and you can use cod liver oil capsules once a day.

Consult a nutritionist before you start taking any strange drugs in the name of wanting to gain weight.

Good luck
Do you know any nutritionist i can consult?
Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by erenax: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

2eggs
1 peak milk

What time of the day will i always take it. Is it morning afternoon or evening?
Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
erenax:

What time of the day will i always take it. Is it morning afternoon or evening?
morning
Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by Glorymax: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
There is a healthy way to your issue. It's not instantaneous but sure of positive result overtime.
It's forever living products

Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by erenax: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Glorymax:
There is a healthy way to your issue. It's not instantaneous but sure of positive result overtime.
It's forever living products

Whats this
Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by Samwils: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Get your freshly harvested fruits within 48 hours of harvest, note this will be delivered to your doorstep, just feel free to choose from our variety of fruits, click on the link below to visit our website...https://www.yesharvest.com/?referral_code=8BLLXU

Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by Dramadiddy(m): 2:02am On Aug 22, 2017
you need to spread out your eating.. you probably eat much but not often.. so make it often, add a lot of meat and fish, exercise hard.. there are home workouts you can do. Just follow it up for two months you'll definitely see a change
Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by Glorymax: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2017
erenax:

Whats this

It's products and spaceman, lol. Which in particular?
Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by NobleTallgee: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2017
I am just wondering what a God given beauty like u. Who has been blessed with natural slim wishes to add weight to impress who you aren't supposed to impress. If you know what people are doing everyday. The among of money they spend . the extra time to do exercise without effect. The countless time they have taken clean 9 which cost like 30 . just to be like you, you wouldn't dare call ur self skinny. You just suffering from inferiority complex. Not loving your self the way you are. Trust me when you get size I desire m you one day wish to get back the way you are now. But it will be too late for u. Its very much easy to add weight

2 Likes

Re: Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average by erenax: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
NobleTallgee:
I am just wondering what a God given beauty like u. Who has been blessed with natural slim wishes to add weight to impress who you aren't supposed to impress. If you know what people are doing everyday. The among of money they spend . the extra time to do exercise without effect. The countless time they have taken clean 9 which cost like 30 . just to be like you, you wouldn't dare call ur self skinny. You just suffering from inferiority complex. Not loving your self the way you are. Trust me when you get size I desire m you one day wish to get back the way you are now. But it will be too late for u. Its very much easy to add weight

Am underweight and look bony.. I need to add on weight look normal not overweight

(1) (Reply)

Snail chunks/chops Now Available (#3000) / Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? / The Best Among Ovaltine,bournvita And Milo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.