Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol (1344 Views)

ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) / Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by HeWrites(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2017

This disturbing photo of a Dad and his young son having a good time out with Alcoholic drinks has got tongues wagging.

What do you think...?

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Mynd44

Info From; http://retronaija..com.ng/2017/08/photos-of-dad-and-his-young-son-taking.html
Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by decatalyst(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bad sharp dude grin

Can't wait for my son and I to sit and play FIFA, watch football together with a bottle of good red wine and whiskey cool

But I think the boy is too little too young for this sha...going at this rate would make the boy "Lord of the booze" grin

When this boy reach like 20yrs old, his mates will see him as the grand master of booze and they be like...

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by geraldmezi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
TMT (transport management technology) FUTO.
Is that Bolaji?..... Anyways, i wan ask weda na US dollars u de spread der abi na Biafran pounds?
Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by thesicilian: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
The baby's just playing with the bottle.
Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Train up a Child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it
Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by Guitary(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
TmT
Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by SaiNigeria: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gaiusjacob:
Train up a Child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it

So all the robbers, kidnappers, fraudsters, ritualists, rapist etc were raised up to be so

Please save us such crap.... pastors son end up being black sheep of the family.

I have a son of 2years plus and I take him out to wherever am going to drink together with his mom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by ChuksEpells: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by Abawonder: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
wooow
Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by Paperwhite(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gaiusjacob:
Gbam!
Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2017
SaiNigeria:

So all the robbers, kidnappers, fraudsters, ritualists, rapist etc were raised up to be so

Please save us such crap.... pastors son end up being black sheep of the family.

I have a son of 2years plus and I take him out to wherever am going to drink together with his mom
υ ѕaвι jare.. υr нead ιѕ valιd..
Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by RealZizou(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Enjoy ur life to the fullest jare....my papa wey no dey drink sef dey offend me big time cuz me na drunken master angry
Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by ActionsShure: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
I dey come
Make i bazz

Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by Lanretoye(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
there is a third party who took the shot,the person that took the pic is probably one using the second glass.
Re: Viral Photos Of Man And His Son Taking Alcohol by Kylekent59: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cute son with his happy father.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Knockout Banger Did To This Little Boys Hand (graphic Photo) / Dad Sexually Abuses My 3-year-old Sister & Forced Me To Have Anal [photo] / What I Know About The New SARS Commander In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.