Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome (51052 Views)

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Actuarydeji(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
African and religion sha
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by qualityovenbake(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
laliga01:

Uncle you are right..
Its getting rampant. Many marriages has been destroyed because of these deceitful so-called men of God.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by NairaEffect(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Endtime pastor... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by burakado17: 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by cumbak60: 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
I'm highly suspecting this so called pastor that usually drives in to the next flat, anytime the woman is alone. Daddy, daddy, welcome! is all you'll be hearing, some hush talk, and then everything goes silent.
I'm sure the husband doesn't know pastor always visit in his absent. Which kin prayer wey you no fit pray for her husband front? This question keeps knocking my head. Anyway, not my business. Na them sabi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by laliga01: 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Its getting rampant. Many marriages has been destroyed because of these deceitful so-called men of God.

What can a man do? One has to be careful and vigilant.
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Gerrard59(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Question is: Why will someone go to the church for miracle because of cough? What happened to the hospital?

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by hopkinsnoni(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
These pastors sef, must you cum inside?? These women too some of them want banana

1 Like

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Whoeppme(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
From cough to church to delivererance to removing clothes to lying on top beds to having a pastor robbing his joystick cap on a kitten to reading psalm 24 to getting pregnant to abortion to divorce... Everything the very Bible itself preaches against.

The world is a small Canal Place.

Butwetin concern Warri boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by belindar: 12:15am On Aug 22, 2017
Some women are stupid. I did not blame the pastor rather the lady. How can someone tell you that he needs to shave your private part, lay on you in the name of deliverance. Imagine the so call pastor told you ahead and you still concor to it. Some Women are so gullible .
Only God knows who is serving him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Paperwhite(m): 12:21am On Aug 22, 2017
[/b]"The pastor admitted praying for the women in the church Unclad , saying God answered prayer faster while praying Unclad"[b] shocked grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink.Chai-judgement day will be very interesting.Ki Olorun gab wa o.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by davillian(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2017
He used just the Cap LMAO hehehehehe
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Opoki(m): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2017
I'm a Christian, I'm sure devil himself will be ashamed with what some so called man of God do to their followers.
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Is Pastor cough inside her vanjila? undecided
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 22, 2017
Sleyanya1:
sad

The worst thing that can happen to any man is to marry a MUMU naive wife with low self esteem. She'll fall for anything. ANYTHING.

Smh...Oga Pastor you don try o. Open Unclad People's Ministry nau...

The things wey God go judge plenty sha.
Most LADIES reason such way, even among the educated and the exposed.
I don't know whether it's now natural for LADIES to be stupid...or it's outright laziness..?
I'm just asking...?
May be more studies should be conducted in this regard.

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Bahddo(m): 2:02am On Aug 22, 2017
All these people calling women gullible, I pity una. That's what they want you to believe, that they were tricked, deceived... They didn't want it, and didn't know when it happened.

Stories...

1 Like

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 22, 2017
It really beats my imagination how people go to church and give their brain to pastor as offering ... do they jazz these people Like I still can't get my head round it.

Na wa!
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 22, 2017
SosBuss17:
It really beats my imagination how people go to church and give their brain to pastor as offering ... do they jazz these people Like I still can't get my head round it.

Na wa!
Na LADIES way oooooo
That's the principle behind Razzling Ladies ....
U no go understand.
Most MEN, who are also brainwashed by pastors, were lured to church through their gullible wives too, who believe everything hitting dem must be of a spiritual pointer.

It's not easy....
Most PASTORS rely on threats to pass messages across, in churches now, as if them follow GOD create this world.
As a husband, don't ever take the quietness of your wife as respect, it may be that she's undergoing some form of spiritual cleansing....
Always engage her in discussions else her innermost mind will entertain GULLIBILITY

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by nickxtra(m): 2:36am On Aug 22, 2017
Use less man. You slept with Monika and her younger sister and maybe thier mother when you were praying for them unclad.
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by julietm123: 3:01am On Aug 22, 2017
Is this a joke or what? undecided
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Ishilove: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Isioma! Cool down or else I'll tell your story o
Oya tell the story nau.
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Ishilove: 3:09am On Aug 22, 2017
chronique:
Where is ishilove? I learnt you have cough and catarrh. Your case is a very very severe one, that would need 14 days prayers. Come, let me pray for you...lol.

Pastors!!!!
Lol. I'll take my chances with Vit C 1000mg and Benylin expectorant grin
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Ishilove: 3:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
No pour sand for person garri abeg. I'll start my deliverance/fuckery ministry soon.I need clients.

Ignorance is a disease sha.
Fuckery ministry? Go ahead, we will still read your story on Nairaland FP cheesy

Why aren't you asleep?
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by omoiyalayi(m): 3:19am On Aug 22, 2017
The most annoying part is that some of this women that fall for this kind of cheap trick actually went to school o

Some of them are educated

Some Pastors will be responsible for their members going to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 22, 2017
I tried to pray unclad since they claim God answers faster, unfortunately for me my John Thomas won't let me. Immidiatly I remove my cloth the John Thomas would stand at attention thinking it has a job to do, making my conscience to cancel the prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by obyrich(m): 4:06am On Aug 22, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Some of this deceitful so-called men of God warm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women/wife. I don't know why some of them are attracted to married women.

One of the most frustrating experience a man(he or she) can pass through is having a gullible person as a life partner
You are right. How can a whole family be so gullible? He prayed for the mother unclad who introduced two of her daughters. He admitted having sex with the younger sister twice and rubbing his joystick on the elderly daughter until she cums! Sounds stupid to me.
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by awa(m): 4:53am On Aug 22, 2017
Ofe Mmanu and Sex ehhh

1 Like

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by xangerar: 5:45am On Aug 22, 2017
Very wreckless.
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Zedoo(m): 5:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Most women = fish brain
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by MediumStout(m): 6:07am On Aug 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Fuckery ministry? Go ahead, we will still read your story on Nairaland FP cheesy

Why aren't you asleep?

U're now a troll on Nairaland? Smh
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by nwoye72: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2017
these evil happening everywhere in the country can't let the country move forward .devilish pastors all over Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your First Picture of The New Year / I Am Tired Of My Wife / Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.