Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

"You Wan Kill Me With IGBO (WEED) My Brain No Carry" -davido Tells Crew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Wan Kill Me With IGBO (WEED) My Brain No Carry" -davido Tells Crew (1270 Views)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Wan Kill Me With IGBO (WEED) My Brain No Carry" -davido Tells Crew by nazanwannem: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
HKN Gang Boss, Davido, who is still on his '30 billion' world tour, was caught in a video with his crew who were smoking Marijuana a.k.a Igbo (weed), telling them how they wanted to 'kill' him with Igbo 'im brain no fit carry'.

Well, they all laughed over it as they continued "wrapping' another round of weed they'll smoke. It seems the Superstar singer is having so much fun, here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/wan-kill-igbo-weed-brain-no-carry-davido-tells-crew-smoking/

Lalasticlala

Re: "You Wan Kill Me With IGBO (WEED) My Brain No Carry" -davido Tells Crew by Josephjnr(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Em respect em elders for that area.
Re: "You Wan Kill Me With IGBO (WEED) My Brain No Carry" -davido Tells Crew by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin

Though a man can have money yet sense is needed. :-D
Re: "You Wan Kill Me With IGBO (WEED) My Brain No Carry" -davido Tells Crew by youngreva(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
dem neva kill you Our people talk say banana wey sweet naim dey kill monkey
Re: "You Wan Kill Me With IGBO (WEED) My Brain No Carry" -davido Tells Crew by decatalyst(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
When you need NDLEA you not go see them undecided

We ain't ready in this country yet.
Re: "You Wan Kill Me With IGBO (WEED) My Brain No Carry" -davido Tells Crew by 0b100100111: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
If one can lay hands on his kind of skull that as smoked weed very well, there is no way one won't be a multi-bilionaire in days time.
Re: "You Wan Kill Me With IGBO (WEED) My Brain No Carry" -davido Tells Crew by ibkkk(f): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2017
What are these people teaching the younger generation, for God's sake! If dem no talk weed,dem go talk ukwu,dem go talk banana and many more. sad

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale's Wife Is Cool With Me Hosting Her Man In Bed –alleged Sidechic / Yay!! Saidi Balogun & Fathia Balogun Make Up After Years Of Severed Relationship / 16 Year Old Actress Regina Daniels Under Fire Over Her Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.