Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigerians Are Terrible Followers Indeed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Terrible Followers Indeed! (269 Views)

Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus / Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Terrible Followers Indeed! by Kennyprince: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Iam a Nigerian and I love this country so dearly, yet everyday that passes by, we the citizens continues to surprise me!

An ailing leader who was away for over 100 days for medical attention finally came back! Before the homecoming, recall that there were calls, protests, letters, visits etc urging him to come back and man his office.

He actually made that trip back and addressed the people. But am amazed the reactions that thrilled after the broadcast.

To many, Buhari insulted Nigerians calling them " my dear citizens " to some like House member jubrin, he spoke like a military coup d'etat, some said the broadcast was recorded before, to some he didn't reveal his ailment, some lamented that the broadcast was too short etc.

Hmmmm, what do we want as Nigerians? sometimes I want to believe we are confused. A country like Zimbabwe whose leader is over 90 years and has ruled since 1980 till date still ve law abiding citizens who wishes the country and their leader well.

Nigerians complains too much and that's why they dont ve patience. we and the Israelites of old, I wonder who is a better follower.

May God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Heads Federal Government’s Negotiation Team With ASUU / Alleged Corruption: SERAP Asks Buhari To Seek ICC Arrest Warrant For Diezani / *ubuntu*! *ubuntu*!! *ubuntu*!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.