Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement (3589 Views)

IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales / Precious John Of Kc Presh Marries Amaka! / Pic Of Kc Presh’s Sengemenge Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by lizfab(f): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2010
"The ring I gave my fiancee is pure diamond (supposedly worth $20, 000). The date has not been fixed for the wedding yet but we have done our introduction. We did that in my fiancee's father's Okota home in Lagos this January. The engagement was in Dubai, the choice was Dubai because I wanted to surprise her. I told her we were going to Dubai on holiday and we stayed at the tallest hotel in the world, the popular 7 star hotel in Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel. The hotel room rates starts from $1, 767. 66. I hired a parachute for just the two of us and when we were about 40, 000 feet above sea level, I brought out the ring and asked her to marry me. She said yes. The time we spent in the parachute was a memorable one. When we returned to Nigeria, I bought her a car - a Honda Ridgeline - she deserves it. My wife-to-be is beautiful but above that she's beautiful on the inside. She is brillant, intelligent, generous, and an understanding woman. She's so much fun to be with. Her name is Ijeoma Oduah and she's from Ogbaru LGA Anambra State and she's still a student studying mass communication. I love my woman and I am going to have a loud and classy wedding very soon." ~ Kingsley Okonkwo of KC-Presh

Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by Hotstepper(f): 5:26am On Feb 19, 2010
I am so happy for them. Ijeoma in question is my very good friend,
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by kech(f): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked  $20,000 ring (I'm not even going to contest that tiny ring's worth lipsrsealed), 7 star hotel with rooms that start from $1,767.66 grin, He was very precise, he even put the cent figure, as in, make we no forget the 66 cents on top am grin. Then he bought a Honda Ridge line for her as a gift. To top it all off, he proposed to her 40,000ft above sea level grin, in a PARACHUTE!! * Scre-e-e-e-ch!  shocked, Re-wind!* What da freak! Did he say PARACHUTE? As in jumping-off-a-plane? As in skydiving? I guess he did. Oh well, I could have sworn he meant to say a Hot air balloon or something. I may be wrong lipsrsealed. But wait!, That's not all!, Loud and classy wedding coming, S-O-O-O-O-N!
embarassed embarassed Poor guy. He really needed to put his "wealth" on blast. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by Hotstepper(f): 6:48am On Feb 19, 2010
@Kech, leave dem alone, it was really romantic seeing all the pixs and all
look at this, the real scene
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by kech(f): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2010
Hotstepper:

@Kech, leave dem alone, it was really romantic seeing all the pixs and all
look at this, the real scene

grin grin Don't mind me. I really do wish them well and I actually believe he did all that. I just couldn't resist yabbing the guy. His interview had "yab me!" written all over it. No need to post pictures. I believe! grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by Hotstepper(f): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2010
@Kech, I know u believe, wanted 2 show u da Parachute tongue
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by nellaluv(f): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2010
Hehehe cheesy cheesy parachute ko skycraper ni, olodo tongue
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by switchmax8: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2010
fellow guys,
the guy is just over hyping his wedding ceremony and there is a lie he told which am here to correct.there is no $1, 767. 66 in the tallest hotel in Dubai the least was $22,000 because i watched the documentary when the hotel building was erected.
The documentary was shown on discovery channel and i was glad to watch the program from 12am to 6am and it took them 3-4 yrs to have the hotel complete due to the Emir's taste of high quality.The engineers and architect were british and americans however,he had lied here if what the poster post was really from him.The interior decorator of that hotel is a chineses american lady with vast experience.
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by hatch: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2010
@ OP
WTF ! Who gives a cows hoof what he spends on his engagement ceremony ! Why are you spamming the site with this particular thread
Are you a spambot or kc's publicist. You posted the same thread in the music section and its here like twice.

undecided
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by lahips: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2010
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by bgees(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2010
i think he wanted to say 'Hot-air Balloon' .

I dont like people being too materialistic. dont know if his music is so successfull for him to live like this. definately , he doing something else on the side.
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by charlesbid: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2010
i thought Kingsley of Kc Presh was having an affair with nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo.
They had a romance for a long time that some thought could lead to marriage.
Check out Ebube's pix on facebook and you'll see both them together almost at every event holding hands and etc,
What are you thoughts on this, nairalanders. How come he dumped the nollywood chick for another babe?
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by lizzybabe1(f): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2010
Se that ring with tiny diamond that cannot be more than 0.5ct, na im the guy call $20,000? Abeg Abeg! He must be smoking something!
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by MrCrackles(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2010
lahips:

hummmmmmmmm, does he have to be specific on amount details and telling the public about the hotel and all of that, i think its childish, its okay to tell of what brand of ring he bought but every other info there was ,
Only liars and peeps who can only wish, do so!! grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by MissyB1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2010
The babe is beautiful. I kinda Like the Dude. cheesy
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by riversman: 3:25am On Feb 20, 2010
oh Lawd!!!! Why Dubai, na d only place dem fit give them visa go

why did he have to "tab drop", we dont care if u paid $100000, keep ur fhucking tab to urself, brike arss grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by naijatoday: 4:34am On Feb 20, 2010
That ring cost $20,000?
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by semid4lyfe(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2010
Silly Arrow. . . dem go dey pose, dem go dey denge denge. . .notice me na im the guy dey do jare.
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by shilling(f): 6:11am On Feb 22, 2010
naijatoday:

That ring cost $20,000?

Also wondering about that.

riversman:

oh Lawd!!!! Why Dubai, na d only place dem fit give them visa go

why did he have to "tab drop", we dont care if u paid $100000, keep your fhucking tab to urself, brike arss grin

Tell me about it, Dubai??

Nways, I'm happy for them, which gal doesn't want a dude who'd spoil her rotten.
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by oge4real(f): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
Maybe he meant 20,000 naira. I have seen a friend's ring that cost less than that yet I didnt need a magnifying glass to see the stone.
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by MrCrackles(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2010
oge4real:

Maybe he meant 20,000 naira. I have seen a friend's ring that cost less than that yet I didnt need a magnifying glass to see the stone.
I think that is what he meant. . . . grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
Okay, i no wan burst e bubbles but if dat na the ring, di person wey sell am decieve am, chop e dollars!

Secondly, why is he bragging about how much he spent, e even had the exact figure stored in his brain na wa o and the time they spent together in the parachute, In the parachute!!!!! oh well, no comment.

Ps- I want to see the parachute grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by ssumpta(f): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2010
His fiancee is beautiful. n can u tell the worth of diamonds jus by looking at it.
But no need for all d bragging sha.
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2010
Money miss road!!

Poverty is a bad thing sha!!!
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by ajah1(f): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2010
I actually thought he was having an affair with Tonto Dike. But this Ijeoma girl is beautiful. All d best to the both of them.
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by THEAMAKA(f): 3:23am On Mar 03, 2010
the girl he intends to marry is pretty, one fine babe. smiley
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2010
This is complex. Haba My guy, what with all d self advert? So if u cannot afford all tis u no fit propose?

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His 6-pac; Hot Or Not?? / Photo: Mavin's Adepeju Adewusi And Moet Abebe Pictured Nude / ''my Look Chases Men Away From Me''; Rihanna's Look Alike Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.