Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

This Is How Buharis Speech Should Have Been Written - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Buharis Speech Should Have Been Written (554 Views)

Could This Guardian Editorial Of 1985 Also Have Been Written In 2019? / I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima / How Buharis Bad Leadership Destroyed Nigerian Talent Hunt Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Buharis Speech Should Have Been Written by autotrader014(m): 12:05am On Aug 22, 2017
"My fellow Nigerian citizens, I am most grateful to God almighty for helping restore my health so I can continue this journey towards building a greater country than the one we have. I am also most indebted to all of you for your patience, kindness, prayers and even criticisms which all made me stronger. I must acknowledge the fact that going to the UK for treatment is not a thing that gives me joy as our nation with the high intellectuals among our medical professionals should have the necessary modern technology to treat me here at home. I will therefore as a correction to this and ensuring no other President ever needs to travel on this path again, commit to the building of 7 world class hospitals in the six geopolitical zones and the fct. Our government is also creating new policies to support private sector investments in our healthcare sector towards ensuring better health care for all our citizens especially those who cannot afford to travel overseas and who we are here to represent. I will also like to specially thank the vice president of the federal republic who held the country together and achieved quite a few milestones towards the fulfillment of our promises. In my absence, the government achieved the following........ I will also like to use this opportunity to address the countless agitations for division of the country by a few groups. I am most certain no one will desire a different country if Nigeria was fulfilling her obligations so I understand the cause of the agitation. I would however like to let you know that we are committed to moving this country towards a more equitable society where everyone will have a sense of belonging. Nigeria does not belong to the north or south. It belongs to all of us and while some of my comments in the past had been misconstrued to mean otherwise, let it be known that this nation has a place for everyone and ensuring that is the oath of office that I took as your President. We will listen to you all the time and as a representative democracy, we will do all within our means to ensure fairness and equity as demanded by our enshrined federal character laws among others. Concerning the current economic hardship in the country, please be informed that we have drawn a strong economic team of able Nigerians with impeccable knowledge and integrity and the implementation of their advise will begin to have an impact in your lives very soon........
God bless you all
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: This Is How Buharis Speech Should Have Been Written by AtkinsPlanet(m): 12:08am On Aug 22, 2017
Well... He chose not to.
Check out my signature.
Re: This Is How Buharis Speech Should Have Been Written by autotrader014(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2017
AtkinsPlanet:
Well... He chose not to.

Check out my signature.

I seriously doubt he choose those words completely all by himself. His advisers are doing him no good..
Re: This Is How Buharis Speech Should Have Been Written by AtkinsPlanet(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2017
autotrader014:

I seriously doubt he choose those words completely all by himself. His advisers are doing him no good..

You said so, not me.

Check out my signature.
Re: This Is How Buharis Speech Should Have Been Written by autotrader014(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
AtkinsPlanet:

You said so, not me.

Check out my signature.
what is in ur signature?

(1) (Reply)

BBC: Rats Chased Africa Most Populous Nation President From Villa / Warning Against 'harsh Comments' On PMB Is Funny / USA To Prob Ipob Killing By Buhari Lazy Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.