Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR (42265 Views)

Alex Ikwechegh @ 40 Embarks On 3-Day Back To Back Palliative Fiesta (Video) / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / "President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by bigtt76(f): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks kiss

miqos02:
sept 1 or 2
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by jbhill(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2017
his handlers are also confused.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Timfreds(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2017
It was the protest that smoked him out of London. Only zombies are deceived by his fake coming. His absence is better than his presence.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2017
mesoprogress:
More ragtags should be ready to drink more mud water. I've nothing against Buhari and actually feels for his pains

However, he destroys those goodwill with his unguarded comments and his cabal that keeps taking Nigerians for a ride.

Imagine calling a section of Nigerians miscreants and not even scolding Arewa brothers that gave their fellow citizens quit notice.

Instead condemning incessant killing of farnersby herdsmen, he called it a misunderstanding between herdsmen and farmers

He remained completely silent on his health. He didn't even have the courtesy to tell us if he's fit to continue ruling.

He needs to be disgraced out of office, one way or another. He's not wort it

Sir, all this saliva you're spitting, you no wan give us peace? Did you vote APC? If yes, then abeg, lock up undecided
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Jolar101:
Nigeria youths who are supposed to be holding Buhari's government accountable, are fooling around online and offline.

The only solution is the restoration of Biafra Independent. Nigeria politicians in government are lazing around. Nothing is working in government controlled sectors but avenue for stealing of taxpayers money.

Nigeria youths are under spells politicians.

For those like exchanging their freedoms with campaigns food items during elections, you will all accounts for your bad governance in Nigeria.

You people always blaming 'youths'

Do the youths have any special constitutional powers that permits them to hold the government accountable? Or you expect them to protest and get shot/attacked. Charly Boy tried and almost died twice.

Or you want youths to do a coup abi? You're on your own

You that's an elder, why cant you do the protest You want your childrens mates to confront a government comprised of your own mates. Why are you so cowardly to confront your mates undecided Only in Nigeria will you see a parent expect his child to die for him. Anywhere else, its the reverse

Na wa for una

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by ozoemenaca: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Why not leave Mr President alone, is he blocking the country from moving forward. I must tell you this is the handwork of another set of cabal who is pursuing their own interest. Allow this man rest, after all, Osibanjo is acting on his behalf and there is never any approval that ought to be made by the President that Osibanjo was denied of so why all these noise ? The President should go and take care of himself. He is an old man and as a result of his age, he is bound to be unstable once in a while, so I don't know what politicians wants to make out of this whole drama.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by ekedimma(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2017
God will deliver us in this present administration called APC
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Spidermon: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2017
Nigeria.
Smh
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by lastmessenger: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2017
mesoprogress:
More ragtags should be ready to drink more mud water. I've nothing against Buhari and actually feels for his pains

However, he destroys those goodwill with his unguarded comments and his cabal that keeps taking Nigerians for a ride.

Imagine calling a section of Nigerians miscreants and not even scolding Arewa brothers that gave their fellow citizens quit notice.

Instead condemning incessant killing of farnersby herdsmen, he called it a misunderstanding between herdsmen and farmers

He remained completely silent on his health. He didn't even have the courtesy to tell us if he's fit to continue ruling.

The NASS should do the needful and save us from this embarrassing situation. All the clips released by the cable clearly show that all is not well with Mr president. every one always laughing in all the videos to make it feel like all is well.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by phkka1(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2017
A man who claims to have ten tubers of yam when in the actual fact he has five tubers of yam should be able to face the consequences of his falsehood. Once the five yams you have finishes, the imaginary five you claimed to have will be no way to be found.

We were told that the president has miraculously recovered. Good enough. Is time for a healthy man with sound mind to face the challenges of governing over 170 million Nigerians. I wish him good luck.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2017
All the corrupt looters, PDP supporters, enemies of Nigeria and imperialist stooges and agents are all over every thread urging PMB to resign.

I have 2 questions:

How many leaders in history of the world have you ever seen resign from office when they became ill (or got poisoned by imperialists as in PMB's case)?

Which one of you have ever resigned from you job when you have fallen ill?

Failing to respond to these questions confirms you are an enemy of Nigeria showing tremendous hypocrisy.

We are DANites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
DANites are duty bound to
a)make post to challenge tribal bigotry,
b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d)added to the list Danites any person you find to be detribalised.
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by enemyofprogress: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Buhari is just like a walking corpse,it's over men
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by deletimo: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Firefire:
Buhari till 2046, Buhari until 'some' Nigerians recover from their sick mentality.

Sai Barber!
Will Nigerians ever recover from their sick mentality?
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by bankylan: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Has anyone given a thought to the fact that, in his broadcast yesterday, Buhari made mention of successes made over the last eighteen ...months when he's actually been in office for 26 months? Could it be...When was the last time he came back from UK?That speech was recorded in March!
And it was heavily edited, which accounts for its disjointed nature. How come he was complaining about the social media posts rather than the protests that even followed him to London?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Charly68: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
What has sahara stands to gain with their damaging reports ?
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by jpphilips(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sahara reporters, how can you be telling us about his first day at work when you had a vision he is on Life support?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Almaheed: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
GenBuhari:
All the corrupt looters, PDP supporters, enemies of Nigeria and imperialist stooges and agents are all over every thread urging PMB to resign.

I have 2 questions:

How many leaders in history of the world have you ever seen resign from office when they became ill (or got poisoned by imperialists as in PMB's case)?

Which one of you have ever resigned from you job when you have fallen ill?

Failing to respond to these questions confirms you are an enemy of Nigeria showing tremendous hypocrisy.

We are DANites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
DANites are duty bound to
a)make post to challenge tribal bigotry,
b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d)added to the list Danites any person you find to be detribalised.
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora

as much as I am a detribalized Nigerian, I have a conflicting view with your notions and opinions. I believe if you are a patriot you should always say the truth regardless of the circumstances and the situation you find yourself in.

I wish my country well, am glad the president came back Hale and healthy, we are glad aside for the funds spent on medical tourism and money paid as Esta code to his aides a thousand dollar monthly, we need to tell ourselves the truth. as much as we tend to aspire to be like the developed nations we must also imitate their morality and standards.

for me the buhari led government just gave the Nigerian people a new low morale in the international community. my friend we wish the man well but our dire country needs a agile body and a brave heart.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
mesoprogress:

correct
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
wristbangle:
Hmmm! It is only in Nigeria that we believe in fallacy. Well 2019 is around the corner. PDP and APC has performed woeful in government matter and neither of them deserve 2nd chance.

I know one day we the masses will unite to err our grievance against the elites irrespective of our tribes
We have 2 main tribes in Nigeria:
Tribe of the Elites and
Tribe of the Masses.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by HERSLEY(f): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ishilove:

That's the koko. I need to rest abeg.

This country is a joke. Their games and shenanigans will eventually consume them
Wow and I came across 'shenanigans' today in the movie "bad rommies". Nice vocab
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
HERSLEY:
Wow and I came across 'shenanigans' today in the movie "bad rommies". Nice vocab
Thanks, although it's a pretty commonly used verb,
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Humbledtoexcel: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:

That's there way of life!

They did believe the Devil himself if he was Anti-Buhari

Never seen lots filled and orientated with so much hate.

Why not talk about the issue at hand. Some people have totally lost it.SMH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by BanevsJoker(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Subtle shade. Nice, he deserved it.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by TijaniAbu: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2017
Deeldorado:
The renovation story is pathetically false. An office that was renovated when he resumed office the first time. In fact, almost everything in the Presidential wing was renovated at inception.
Life has been very kind to Buhari. In saner climes, he would have resigned to recuperate and take a deserved rest and not constitute a cog in the wheels of a country he claims he loves. It's that simple.

Wonders will never cease, the vice president osinbajo's e-rats attacking Buhari! So ludicrous that the ambitious would be VP Aisha Cassandra the Vulture Queen was so preoccupied with smoking out phantom hyenas and jackals that she could not perform the basic housewifely duties of keeping her husband's office clean! No bbc interview? LWKMD. Fake pastorian dullardeens.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Okoroawusa: 12:22am On Aug 23, 2017
Una never tire?

PMB CARRY GO!

I LOVE U!

SAI BABA!
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Okoroawusa: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2017
bankylan:
Has anyone given a thought to the fact that, in his broadcast yesterday, Buhari made mention of successes made over the last eighteen ...months when he's actually been in office for 26 months? Could it be...When was the last time he came back from UK?That speech was recorded in March!
And it was heavily edited, which accounts for its disjointed nature. How come he was complaining about the social media posts rather than the protests that even followed him to London?
what is this one saying?
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by HERSLEY(f): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Just heard of it first time yesterday. Guess I ll go back to reading novels again. My vocabulary development is in shambles lately
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by HERSLEY(f): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Subtle shade. Nice, he deserved it.
u OK? Everyone ain't a joker here
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Ishilove: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2017
HERSLEY:
Just heard of it first time yesterday. Guess I ll go back to reading novels again. My vocabulary development is in shambles lately
Hahaha! I had to go back to reading novels when I noticed a steady decline in my grammatical dexterity.

Blame social media. Every day we come across atrocious grammar and gradually we begin to accept it as the right thing
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by HERSLEY(f): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahaha! I had to go back to reading novels when I noticed a steady decline in my grammatical dexterity.

Blame social media. Every day we come across atrocious grammar and gradually we begin to accept it as the right thing
lol yeah. Nice to meet you sir/ma....Emmmm R u m/F?
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
HERSLEY:
lol yeah. Nice to meet you sir/ma....Emmmm R u m/F?
Likewise smiley

F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Eats Local Yam In Enugu (Photos) / #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.