Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,032 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment (21417 Views)

Manager In A Hotel Or State Internal Revenue Job? / Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019 / Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
seejo:
anyway, a big congrats to those that have gotten interview invites. wishing you guys much success at the interview.

with your result brother I'm still thinking you should be hopeful until the end. I'm hopeful though and I believe there'll be other batches.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2017
Those going for the interview 2mro should read about the kaduna state tax laws and also current affairs.. Just an advise..

Do not forget to google online about interview tips.. It will help a great deal

All d best guys..
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Any news from those that attended the interview today?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by wazzie: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
What is the nature of the questions asked for those who attended the interview please?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
wazzie:
What is the nature of the questions asked for those who attended the interview please?

and is there any hope that there will be another batch to be called?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2017
blankees and kawounited. any Information regarding yesterday's interview?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2017
No info oo.

Infact I received another mail last night informing me about my interview coming up on Friday when I already received the 1st one saying the interview is coming up Thursday. am even confused sef.

bayog20:
blankees and kawounited. any Information regarding yesterday's interview?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Kawounited:
No info oo.

Infact I received another mail last night informing me about my interview coming up on Friday when I already received the 1st one saying the interview is coming up Thursday. am even confused sef.

oh I honestly thought yours was yesterday
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
blankees how was the interview
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
@blankees, any news? How was d interview?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by blankees(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2017
Kawounited:
@blankees, any news? How was d interview?

Sorry guys, just seeing this now. I cudnt make the interview because Monday was not favorable for me. I actually requested it being rescheduled, yet to get a feedback though.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
@Kawounited I'm wishing you the best in your interview tomorrow. we'll know how far from you about the interview and if a new batch will be called next.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 4:52am On Nov 30, 2017
@bayog20,

I complained and they responded that it's gonna take place Friday not Thursday as earlier scheduled.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
My interview shifted to Monday..
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by reliableme: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
please kawounited what did u apply for cos today Thursday I am mend to knw that is d law that did interview.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Assistant manager (corporate services)..

Yes, I went there this morning and learnt is legal pple doing theirs today.

[q2uote author=reliableme post=62851040]please kawounited what did u apply for cos today Thursday I am mend to knw that is d law that did interview.[/quote]
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by cephsaidu(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good day all... I applied for Account Officer position and my interview is on Saturday.. Anyone with me?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2017
cephsaidu:
Good day all... I applied for Account Officer position and my interview is on Saturday.. Anyone with me?

I'm with you what's the position you applied for and the grade level
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Saturday 2nd December?

All d best..

cephsaidu:
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by grunerite: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kawounited:
Saturday 2nd December?

All d best..

I just received an invitation for an interview with Kadirs,..scheduled for Wednesday, 6th December. I have forgotten the position I applied for. Anybody with me?
And please, what's the address of Kadirs??
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Obasanjo house, Yakubu gowon way, kaduna.

grunerite:
I just received an invitation for an interview with Kadirs,..scheduled for Wednesday, 6th December. I have forgotten the position I applied for. Anybody with me?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by grunerite: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kawounited:
Obasanjo house, Yakubu gowon way, kaduna.

Thanks my Oga,..just found out I applied for Officer 1, Admin (SL 10) position.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2017
grunerite:
Thanks my Oga,..just found out I applied for Officer 1, Admin (SL 10) position.

Good morning Pls can you or @kawounited help in posting the whole position and the GL as it was on the application page. my friend here needs it. thanks
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2017
I wish everyone going for today's interview the very best. may Allah assist us all in all our prospects.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2017
someone just told my friend here that he should study his Resume cos that's where interview questions will come from. no formal or academic questions. @kawounited, can you verify this?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by esherizdan(f): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2017
grunerite:
Wow congrats that means there os hope for tbose of us that has not received d invite.its like is in batches
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by grunerite: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
esherizdan:

Wow congrats that means there os hope for tbose of us that has not received d invite.its like is in batches
Yes, there is hope, keep refreshing ur mail and always check ur spam box.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by grunerite: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
bayog20:

Good morning Pls can you or @kawounited help in posting the whole position and the GL as it was on the application page. my friend here needs it. thanks
Unfortunately, I don't have the list of positions, I got mine from a note book I use for saving Usernames and Passwords of every job I apply for. Sorry!
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Guys! Guys!! Guys!!! I counsel you to study real well for your interview. It's that difficult. Study both your Resume and revisit your academic books. some gave up before they left the place today for the interview wasn't as expected. wishing you the best of luck
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Did they inform you the kind of questions the panel asked them that scared them that much to even gave up? Lol... Funny guys

bayog20:
Guys! Guys!! Guys!!! I counsel you to study real well for your interview. It's that difficult. Study both your Resume and revisit your academic books. some gave up before they left the place today for the interview wasn't as expected. wishing you the best of luck
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kawounited:
Did they inform you the kind of questions the panel asked them that scared them that much to even gave up? Lol... Funny guys

not really. they just told me so much tough academic questions. but do you know how many people will be employed in a position
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 5:05am On Dec 03, 2017
Honestly I don't know... But I guess they'll employ quite a number.

[qwuote author=bayog20 post=62922867]

not really. they just told me so much tough academic questions. but do you know how many people will be employed in a position [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Hobbies Can Make You Have A Bad Resume / ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' / Shoprite Vacancy @ Delta Mall, Warri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.