Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Untold Secret Of Earning As Others Make Call And Browse With Their Phones. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Untold Secret Of Earning As Others Make Call And Browse With Their Phones. (1048 Views)

Access Bank, UBA, 3 Others Make Over N150bn From Naira Devaluation / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Secret Of Earning As Others Make Call And Browse With Their Phones. by Omasworld1: 3:02am On Aug 22, 2017
I know this may sound too good to be true. Thought same way until i got my first alert.
Now, here is the gist statistics have shown that over 60 million people make use of their cell either to make call or to browse the internet. But do you now know that for every call made or browsing done on the internet, someone, somewhere is earning from it? The telecommunication industry has become a goldmine and made many a millionaire. The man that introduced mobile phone to Nigeria, ex-president Olusegun obasanjo has been a shareholder with the different networks and earn certain percentage every blessed day from calls made. Now, the question i feel you will be asking is can anyone just become a shareholder and earn with the mobile networks in Nigeria? The big answer is YES. And that i am going to show you in a short while for those that are ready to tap from this goldmine that has made many Nigerians who quickly realise this income earning secret and quickly key into it. I am not saying is too late for you to join the train not at all, but for you to wake up and join on time, as the gate is still wide open.

I will stop here for today........

You can call me or whatsapp on 08138418399 for any question on this.

Till then i remain

J.Omas
The internet Millionaire Mentor

P.S. This is no MLM or Ponzi business.
Re: The Untold Secret Of Earning As Others Make Call And Browse With Their Phones. by krushdripper(m): 3:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Make you dey tok sontin complete na shuo? nawa to you o. angry
Re: The Untold Secret Of Earning As Others Make Call And Browse With Their Phones. by greatnaija01: 4:09am On Aug 22, 2017
Pls stop this scam. Its easy to spot your marketing techniques and its only greedy peeps that would fall for it. IF YOU CAN NOT PAY FOR ADVERT THEN its a scam

Omasworld1:
I know this may sound too good to be true. Thought same way until i got my first alert.
Now, here is the gist statistics have shown that over 60 million people make use of their cell either to make call or to browse the internet. But do you now know that for every call made or browsing done on the internet, someone, somewhere is earning from it? The telecommunication industry has become a goldmine and made many a millionaire. The man that introduced mobile phone to Nigeria, ex-president Olusegun obasanjo has been a shareholder with the different networks and earn certain percentage every blessed day from calls made. Now, the question i feel you will be asking is can anyone just become a shareholder and earn with the mobile networks in Nigeria? The big answer is YES. And that i am going to show you in a short while for those that are ready to tap from this goldmine that has made many Nigerians who quickly realise this income earning secret and quickly key into it. I am not saying is too late for you to join the train not at all, but for you to wake up and join on time, as the gate is still wide open.

I will stop here for today........

You can call me or whatsapp on 08138418399 for any question on this.

Till then i remain

J.Omas
The internet Millionaire Mentor

P.S. This is no MLM or Ponzi business.
Re: The Untold Secret Of Earning As Others Make Call And Browse With Their Phones. by Omasworld1: 4:15am On Aug 22, 2017
Yea advert that is a cool idea. Thinking about how to reach out to more people about this wonderful opportunity advert will do. Thanks for that.
Re: The Untold Secret Of Earning As Others Make Call And Browse With Their Phones. by Akosdearest: 4:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Christmas is around d corner!
Few days now we will enter MBER months.
We all know how fast MBER months run.
Before you know it, its DECEMBER! Have u started making plans for this year's Christmas?
Why don't you key into this awesome opportunity, MASSIVE FOOD with just a one time payment of #5700 and save yourself and family d stress of Christmas food expenses? Why not save yourself the stress of putting aside thousands of naira for Christmas food for your immediate family and extended family as well by being part of this God sent opportunity now?

For more information on how to do it, Whatsapp or call Akos on 07031 180 350

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 500k / Become A Millionaire Through An Integrated Farming Systems / Dried Split Ginger In Lagos Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.